Spain x Romano - Ice Skating

Lovino crossed his arms sullenly, staring out the window of the passenger seat as Antionio drove cheerfully.

"Ay, come on, Lovino! No need to be so angry at me, no?" Antionio said, but Lovino continued ignoring the Spaniard.

Antonio sighed. "Then I guess there'll be no spaghetti for you tonight..."

"What?" Lovino yelled. "You bastardo! First you-a drag me out of my house to go ice skating or whatever, then you-a tell me that I can't have spaghetti after I've frozen my face off?"

"Lighten up a little, amigo! It won't be that bad! Besides, it's all for the Christmas spirit!"

"Christmas spirit my ass." Lovino huffed.

Antonio tightened the laces on his left skate and curiously looked over to Lovino. The Italian swore under his breath as he tried and failed to tie the laces, his face turning redder with each failed attempt at a knot.

"I can help you, amigo..."

"S-shut up, you bastardo! I can-a tie my own damn laces!"

"Todo bien, you don't have to get all defensive."

However, five minutes later, Lovino had gotten nowhere, and still fumbled with his laces.

"You know what? I should just help you with the laces." Antonio took the laces from Lovino's hands.

"W-wait a second, you -"

Before Lovino could say anything else, Antonio had tied his laces tightly. He stood up.

"Come on, Lovino. We should get to the rink." Antonio said, dragging Lovino to the ice.

"It's-a giving me a headache." Lovino complained, gesturing to the many colored lights strung up around the rink.

Antionio ignored him, instead stepping out onto the ice. Only a couple of other people were there.

"Oh, this is fun!" Antonio said gleefully, sliding gracefully on the ice. "You should try it!"

"Hmph. Not-a like I have a choice." Lovino grumbled, but he got onto the ice as well. The second he did, though, he stumbled forward and would have face-planted if Antonio hadn't caught him.

"Hey! Be careful there, ?"

"This is-a horrible!" Lovino flailed his arms around, trying to steady himself. "I can't ice skate!"

"Ah, sure you can!" Antonio assured him, making a loop around Lovino. "You just need a little practice, eso es todo."

"That's rich, coming from you. You're-a good at it!" Lovino frowned.

Antonio grinned and glided away.

"W- wait! Don't-a leave me here!" Lovino yelled desperately, then clapped a hand over his mouth. Why on earth had he said that? Luckily, Antonio didn't hear him - he was already halfway across the rink. Lovino stumbled and gripped the side wall like his life depended on it.

Antonio reached Lovino again, elegantly sliding on the smooth ice.

"Say, amigo,  isn't this fun?"

"No, not-a particularly."

"Ah, don't be like that!" Antonio took Lovino's hands and spun him around.

"W- what are you-a doing? Stop it! Let-a go of me!" Lovino yelled, blushing.

"Okay." Antonio shrugged, dropping Lovino's hands. Lovino pitched forward.