Denmark x Norway - Sick

Lukas opened his eyes blearily. His head was pounding, his throat felt itchy, and it was so hot in the room. He felt all-around horrible. He coughed, which caused Mathias to wake up next to him.

"Ngh?" Mathias sat up, took one look at him, then quickly pressed a hand to his forehead.

"Are you sick?"
"No, I'm perfectly fine." Lukas said sarcastically, but since his voice was so scratchy and it hurt to talk, it didn't have the effect he was hoping for. Besides, Mathias almost never noticed sarcasm.

"No, you're not! Do you want some... uh, what do you like again? Tea, right?"
"Yes." Lukas said shortly. He did not want to talk any more than he had to.

"Good! I'll make some of that... what do you like again?"
"Mint."

"Okay!" Mathias said brightly, then jumped out of the bed and ran out, presumably to the kitchen. Lukas groaned. Mathias was way too cheerful for so early in the morning. Of course, he was always like that, and Lukas had gotten used to it, but this morning everything was horrible. Some time later (Lukas found it took time even longer if he counted it), Mathias came in gently, carrying a plate with a beer mug on it, filled with mint tea. Lukas sighed happily. He loved the smell of mint, even if it came in a beer mug on a plate instead of a teacup on a tea tray.

"What happened to the tea cups?"
"I- uhhh... couldn't reach them."

"Hmph." Lukas could reach the tea cups easily, and Mathias was taller than him. He'd have to find out what happened to the cups. But not now - now he had the prospect of tea to worry about. He took the beer mug gratefully and brought it to his lips. The warm liquid instantly made him feel better.

"Thanks, Mat." he said between gulps.

"No problem, Lukas!" Mathias grinned. "Besides, making tea is fun. It felt like I was in the Ice Ages!"
"Mat, there was no tea in the Ice Ages."

"Oh."

Lukas smiled and continued drinking from the mug. One of the perks from drinking from a mug was that there was much more tea in the mug than in a small teacup. Mathias sat next to him, gently stroking his hair.
"Lukas, did you take a shower?"
"... No. Why?"
"Your hair is wet."
"That's sweat."
"Oh." Mathias looked surprised, but he didn't pull away. That was one of the things he liked about Mathias - he didn't mind almost anything.

When he finished the tea, he set it on his night table and yawned.

"I'm tired."
"But you just slept! Don't you wanna play a game?" Mathias was right. Maybe playing a board game would be a better use of his time than sleeping. Besides, he had a feeling he wouldn't fall asleep any time soon.

"Fine."

"Yes!" Mathias exclaimed, then ran over to the closet and emptied out the whole thing in less than three seconds. Lukas sighed. One of the things Mathias was good at was making a mess.

"Oh! Look at this! It's called... Sorry? Alfred gave it to me last time I saw him!"

"What's it called?"
"Sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"That's what the game is called."

"Oh."

Who would name a board game 'Sorry'? Lukas didn't know. Either way, Mathias set the game up on the bed, read all of the instructions out loud, and they began to play.

Needless to say, Mathias won. Lukas wasn't surprised.

"Okay, I'm going back to bed."

"Okay." Mathias agreed, then settled down next to him, like a big, cute, and fluffy dog. Lukas smiled, then they both drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Lukas felt much better. He got up before Mathias, careful not to wake him, then went into the kitchen to make another mug of mint tea (maybe it was time to get rid of those old teacups. After all, mugs worked much better). However, when he walked into the kitchen, he saw a mess of tea bags, now-cold water, and...

twelve priceless teacups lying broken on the floor.

Lukas still couldn't yell very well, but...

"MATHIAS!!!"

well here I am.

arghhhhhhh this one isn't original either. I'm getting very annoyed by the fact that I seem to have forgotten how to finish a story -_-

oh, well. I'm really going to do my best to finish one of my oneshots now. Even if it ends up being the worst s*it anyone has ever read, I'll still publish it...

Which is probably a mistake.

question: Do you like tea? If so, what's your favorite type?

my answer: Yes. My favorite is orange (yes it exists and yes it's very delicious)