Prussia x Italy - Travel

Oneshot requested by KrystalWulf! I hope you like it.

"Gil, Gil, look, look, look!" the excited Italian jumped up and down as they walked, Gilbert dragging Feli's bags behind him. "That's the bakery, I'd always go here after school!"

"I can see that, Feli." Gilbert sighed, not even looking because he was so focused on making sure that the bags didn't bury him alive. Italy was a nice place, sure, but he couldn't really focus on it if he was buried. "Did you really have to bring all this stuff, Feli? I mean, I'm pretty sure the toy pirate ship was unnecessary..."

"No it wasn't, Gil!" Feli bubbled. "My grandpa gave me that pirate ship! And it was his grandpa's before that, and it was his dad's before that, and... well, Lovi's going to be so happy to see it, I know, I just had to bring it!"

"Okay, okay, I get it." Gilbert gave up. "Are we almost to your house?"

"Oh, yeah, it's right over there!" Feli pointed to a small house on the top of a hill. Acres of crops, trees, and plants surrounded it, and in the distance Gilbert could see the small town of San Gimignano, but there were no other buildings in its immediate surroundings.

"You lived there?" Gilbert asked, shielding his eyes from the bright sunny day with a hand.

"Yep! Almost my whole life, too, with Lovi and Grandpa Roma. I helping out on the farm, but I was pretty bad at it and I got banned from using a tractor when I accidentally hit it into the shed, but I was only ten so I don't know why Grandpa got so mad!" Feli said all in one breath. In all honesty, it had taken Gilbert months to be fully able to decipher Feli's speech, since he not only spoke both fast and a lot, he also had a pretty thick Italian accent.

"Uh huh." Gilbert muttered. "Well, hurry up. This stuff is heavy as heck."

Once they had reached the top of the hill, Gilbert sweating profusely and Feli skipping ahead happily, Gilbert stopped to catch his breath as Feli knocked on the oak door.

"Grandpa~! Lovi~! It's me, Feli!"

The door flung open. "What do you... wait, Feli?" The Italian at the door, presumably Feli's brother Lovi, trailed off when he saw Feliciano.

"Lovi~! I haven't seen you in so long and I missed you so badly, but I liked Germany a whole lot and it was super fun and all! But I was worried about you, you haven't written in forever and what if something happened to you or Grandpa and you forgot everything, even your names, and I had to tell you who I was every day for fifty days!"

"It's only been two weeks, you idiot." Lovi rolled his eyes, but accepted Feli's hug anyway. "And what are you going on about with the amnesia?" he frowned as they pulled away.

Gilbert sighed. "Sorry, we watched 50 First Dates a week ago."

Lovi squinted up at Gilbert, just now noticing him. "And who're you?"

"Don't be mean, Lovi~!" Feli attatched himself to Gilbert's arm. "This is Gil, of course! I told you about him, remember?" then his eyes widened. "Unless if you don't remember! Oh, no, Lovi! Do I need to tell you who Gil is every day for fifty days? Do you have amemensia or whatever it's called? Should I get a doctor?" he wailed hysterically, shaking Lovino's shoulders.

"No! Get off me!" Lovi yelled, pushing Feli away. "Jeez, I remember now!" then he squinted at Gilbert. "So you're the potato bastard's brother. You had better not have invited him along too or something."

"No?" Gilbert half-asked.

"He's not a potato bastard, Lovi! He does love potatoes but that's not necessarily a bad thing because he's also a great cook and Gil is a horrible cook and I think the only reason I survived in Kassel is because Ludwig was there, and aren't you glad I'm not dead?" Feli insisted.