Germany x Italy - Sun Fun

"C'mon-a Ludwig, pleaseee!"

"Nein."

"Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee!!!!"

"Nein."

"Pretty pretty please with-a ice cream on top??"

"Nein."

"Pleaaaaseeeeeee!!!!!"

Ludwig sighed. This was how conversation had been happening all morning. Feliciano was sunny and happy, and that was something Ludwig loved about him, but he had things to do! Things that were more important than going to the beach, anyway.

"Feli, I can't go to zhe beach! I have all zhese files to sort zhrough, und-"

"Whyyyy?" Feli whined, interrupting him. "That's so-a boring! Why do you-a want to do boring things like-a file papers??"

That was a fair question. It brought up a little rebellious side in him. 'Why do I have to do boring things? Why can't I just go to the beach? For one day?'. He quickly squashed the voice.

"Because I like to finish my vork first, zhen have fun." Ludwig said.

"But you-a never finish your work!"

Ludwig squirmed. It was true - he almost never finished all of the work he had. Maybe he was overworking himself.

"Pleaaaaaaaaseeeee!!!"

Ludwig sighed again.

"Fine."

"Yaaaay!!!"

They arrived at the beach, Feli running ahead and splashing in the water, with Ludwig carrying almost everything. Ludwig set everything down in a nice, quiet, and isolated spot - just how he liked it. He set everything up easily. Feli ran up to him.

"Luddy, the water is-a so nice!"

"Don't call me zhat." Ludwig said, but honestly, he kind of liked it.

"Come on-a, Luddy!" Feli yelled happily, then grabbed Ludwig's arm and dragged him from the sand into the water (well, Ludwig let himself be dragged - he was much stronger than Feli).

Feli was right. The water was a beautiful clear turquoise shade, so that the silver-white sand at the bottom could be seen easily. It was calm, too - only a couple mini-waves lapped at the shore. Plus, it was perfectly warm.

"Hmm, zhis water is nice."

"See! I was-a right!" Feli glowed. Then he splashed Ludwig with a handful of the salty water.

"Hey!" Ludwig responded.

"Catch me if you-a can!" Feli grinned. However, neither he nor Ludwig could really run in water, so he soon gave up. Ludwig poured some of the water on Feli's head.

"Look! Now I'm-a all wet!"

Ludwig rolled his eyes good-naturedly.

They dashed around, splashing each other with the water, until they were both sopping wet.

A faint breeze rustled the leaves of the olive trees as Ludwig and Feli dried themselves off from their water fight earlier. Ludwig's stomach grumbled, and Ludwig blushed, embarrassed. Feli didn't seem to notice, though.

"Let's have-a lunch! I brought pasta, pasta, more pasta, some pizza, and-a some cilantro!"

"Of course jou did." Ludwig said. "However, I brought some actual food."

"Like-a what?"

"Wurst."

A pause.

"And?" Feli said.

"Zhat's it."

"That's not-a food, Luddy!" Feli laughed.

Ludwig sighed.

"And pasta is-"
"The best!" Feli interrupted him, reaching into one of the many bags Ludwig had carried until he found what he was looking for - a big plate with pasta on it.

"Come on-a! Eat it! I made it-a just for youuuu..." Feli sang.

"Well... I suppose I could save zhe wurst for later." Ludwig relented, then took the plate of pasta and sat next to Feli, who had already begun eating his own (significantly larger) helping of pasta.

They chewed silently for a few moments, until Feli finished eating (first, of course).

"This was-a nice, wasn't it-a, Luddy?"

"Ja, I suppose it vas."

"Aaand didn't you-a want a break?"

"Well... ja."

"See! I was-a right!"

With that, Feli settled on the blanket they had eaten lunch on, resting his head on Ludwig's lap. Within seconds, he was fast asleep. Ludwig smiled. He knew that would happen. And that was why he brought some of his files with him.

As the sunset brought shades of purple and orange into the sky, Ludwig set aside his work to watch it. He also gently woke Feli, so he could see it too.

"Hmm? Is it-a time for bed?"

"Nein."

"Then why..."

"To vatch zhe sunset."
Feli gasped happily.

"Ooh! I love the sunset!"

He sat up and leaned his head against Ludwig's shoulder. They both watch the sun sink lower and lower over the now-more-pinkish-colored waves.

When stars were visible over the horizon, Ludwig got up.

"Okay. Let's-a go home now." Ludwig said, packing everything up. Feli sat there, staring at the spot where the sun had been. After everything was ready, Ludwig lifted Feli up, bridal-style, and picked up the rest of the bags.

"Luddy?"
"Ja?"

"Thanks. For going to the beach. I thought you were going to stay at home forever."

Ludwig smiled, then kissed Feli softly.

"Don't worry, it vas very fun. I would do it again."
"Tomorrow?" Feli perked up.

Ludwig shook his head, smiling, and they both headed home.

Ahhh I'm so sorry! I've tried all week to come up with a good story idea and finish it (I literally have 4 drafts in this story that I haven't finished lmao), but my writer's block is not having it.

So, in order to publish at least once this week, I've taken another one of my old one-shots from my other account. I was hoping to not have to do this, since I like having new content and writing new one-shots (plus my old stuff is cringey), but oh well.

Like I said in the previous one-shot, I did write this, so it's not plagiarsm. It's just from my other account (even though it no longer exists on that account), and it's from a time when I was younger and more innocent (as you can see by the barely any kissing lmao).

Leave a vote and a comment if you liked! Thanks!

question: have you ever gone to the beach? If so, do you like it?

my answer: I LOVE THE BEACH THE BEACH IS MY LIFE (even though I live in land-locked Colorado lmao)