Italy x Reader - Crisis

"Y/N!!!!!!!!"

You were jolted awake by a small Italian bundle jumping up and down on your chest.

"OW - GET - OFF - ME!" you yelled as Feliciano continued wailing and crying. You finally succeeded in pushing the Italian off of you when you saw his face - completely devastated.

"Feli?" you asked, increasingly hysterical. "Is everything okay?"

"No! Nothing is-a okay! THERE IS-A NO MORE-A PASTA!"

There was a pause as you stared at Feli, rolling around on the floor like some kind of deranged dog.

"Feli." you said, voice dangerously quiet. He looked up.

"Ve...?"

"You. Woke. Me. Up. For. PASTA?" you yelled, your voice increasing in volume.

He winced at your loud volume and the purple aura surrounding you. "W- well, pasta is-a important!"

"So is sleep." You grumbled, flopping back down onto your pillows. "Good night."

"W-wait! Y/n!!! You-a have to-a take me to the-a grocery store!"

"No." you said, voice muffled by the pillows.

"Come on, Y/n! You-a know they took my-a drivers licence away after I tried to drive-a the car into an Italian restaurant! Besides, how was I-a supposed to know it-a wasn't a drive-thru?!? Y/n, you don't want-a that to happen again, do you...?"

You groaned, flashbacks of the last time Feli tried to drive still circulating in your mind.

"Fine." you got up and zombie-walked into the kitchen. Then your jaw dropped. "Feli, what on earth happened in here?" The contents of the pantry and the refrigerator were strewn around the kitchen. Pots and pans littered the floor. You were surprised you hadn't woken up with all the racket.

"Oh. That. I was-a just-a looking for some-a... hey look! Pasta!" Feli dug through a pile of tomatoes and came out triumphant, holding a blue pasta box in his hands, grinning like there was no tomorrow.

The keys to the car slipped out of your hand, crashing onto the ground.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THERE WAS PASTA IN THE HOUSE THIS WHOLE TIME?"

hi i had an idea

this one was shorter but it's not as bad as the previous one lmao

soo ya

ill hopefully write another one soon

question: do you like pasta

my answer: duh.