Germany x Succubus!Nyo!Germany - Science Project

A/N: This oneshot was requested by ChocoPigeon643! I want to say in advance that this was rather hard for me to write. I'm very sorry if it's not up to par!

(Nyo!Germany is Monika)

World Academy W
11:30 AM
Monika

Monika tapped her foot against the floor nervously, eyes flicking to the door. It was bad enough that she had to have a partner for the science project, but it had to be Ludwig? Luckily, he seemed to be absent today...

Nope. The door swept open and Ludwig hurried in, looking tense and tired. He pushed his late pass on the teacher's desk and sat next to Monika. Monika tensed, waiting for him to say something, but he seemed to not want to talk.

"All right, now that everyone's here, get to work on your project." the teacher said in a bored tone, then returned to his magazine.

Monika sighed. "Right. The project's on the cell cycle, so we have to make a diagram of the cell cycle and present it to the class. Can you draw?"

"Me? Uh... no." Ludwig said, flustered. Great. He seemed to hate Monika more and more every day. At least, he always acted weird around her.

"Well, neither can I. But I guess we'll have to suck it up. I'll start on the poster, you can write the presentation." Monika commanded.

"Right."

There was an uncomfortable silence as Monika dug through her bag for her markers and started outlining the cells. Ludwig pulled out a notebook and started writing vigorously. The air was tense, but Monika felt that it could have been worse, really.

World Academy W
12:45 PM
Monika

Monika finished her sandwich in two more bites and threw away the aluminum foil. She returned to her empty lunch table and pulled out a book. She couldn't focus, though - she was thinking about Ludwig. It was strange. She did have a small crush on him, she couldn't deny - his light blue eyes, neat, golden-colored hair, the way he looked cute when he blushed...

"Hey, look! It's Miss Loner again!" A voice called, scornful. She felt a wad of paper hit her between the shoulder blades. Monika looked up to find Lovino laughing above her. She scowled.

"Leave me alone, Lovino."

"Or what?"

Monika shook with anger. If he knew what she was, he would never bother her again. But then again, if he knew the whole school would know. And she couldn't have that.

Instead of picking a fight, she gathered up all her school supplies. "You should really stop him from picking fights, Antonio." Monika said to the Spaniard next to Lovino.

Antonio shrugged. "Too lazy."

Monika blew air out of her nose and left the lunchroom, head high, to the continual laughter of Lovino's gang. She knew they would catch up to her, but for now she was safe.

She turned the corner, walking down the stairs. But right then, she seemed to trip over nothing but air. Monika practically flew through the air.

'Oh, well, perfect. This is shaping up to be a really great day.' she thought, before... being caught? Monika looked up in surprise at the strong arms that had enveloped her, then blushed madly.

"L- Ludwig?" she asked, quite aware that her face was seemingly on fire. Ludwig, realizing that he was still holding on to her, let Monika go quickly.

"Sorry. I just saw you fall..."

"What? Why are you saying sorry? I'm the one that should be sorry, I practically fell on your face! But, uh, thanks."

Ludwig stood there, looking petrified.

"Uh..." Monika started, confused. "Are you oka-"

"I like you!" Ludwig said loudly.

There was a pause where Monika was shocked out of her wits and Ludwig just stood there uncomfortably.

"I... well..." Monika stuttered, bewildered. Now her face was about as hot as the sun. She was about to say that she felt the same way, before she caught herself. She couldn't afford to get close to anyone, especially not in a romantic way.

"Well-I-don't-like-you-but-you're-a-good-person-so-maybe-we-can-still-be-friends-okay-bye!" Monika spewed out quickly and frantically ran the other way, leaving Ludwig standing at the bottom of the stairs. She really did feel horrible about it, but Ludwig couldn't know. No one could know.

The only problem was, now the science project would be even more awkward.

World Academy W
12:30 PM

Ludwig

The Next Day

"Wait!" Ludwig called out impulsively as Monika briskly left the science classroom. She turned, looking uncomfortable.

"Look, if this is about the science project then -"

"No, it's not." Ludwig took her wrist. He seemed to be doubly impulsive today. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Look." Ludwig sighed, then leaned close to her ear. He could feel her tense up, her eyes widen. "I know you're a succubus."

She gasped and leaped away. "What... how...?"

"It doesn't matter how, okay? I just wanted you to know that... I know."

Monika finally seemed to come to her senses. She pulled her wrist away and glared up at Ludwig. "Oh, so that's why you told me you liked me yesterday." she said coldly.

"I just - wait, what?" Ludwig looked confused. "No, that's not -"

"It's happened before. You're only attracted to me because I'm - you know what."

"That's not true! I liked you before I found out..." Ludwig looked down, face reddening.

"Really?" Monika asked skeptically.

"Really!"

Monika looked away. "Well, if you're not lying..."

"I'm not." Ludwig said. "I was just going to ask you... you know that the new ice cream place opened last week, right? Have you gone yet?"

"N-no..."

"Do you maybe want to go with me? After school?"

Monika brightened. "I guess. Yeah, that would be nice."

"Okay." Ludwig smiled as he walked to lunch. A date with Monika? He couldn't wait.

*puts head in hands, sighs* ahhh im sorry. this story is a bit of a jumbled mess, and I'm sure it was painful for you to read, ChocoPigeon643. i still don't know what i was doing half the time. Guess I just learned the hard way that succubus things are hard to write. how the heck do people do it :\

and okay, okay. I used the partners-in-science-project cliche. i'm sorry. I'm still rather surprised that I did it anyway since I hate that cliche. Maybe that wasn't the best way to return from no-internet land, but oh well.

yes i made romano a bully. maybe it made the story worse, i don't know, but oh well.

Again, story was requested by ChocoPigeon643. I hope the story's okay. I didn't know much about succubus things in general, but I did try my best ._.

aaaand leave a vote/comment if you liked, blah blah blah, have a great dayyyyy!