18- Talking of Dangerous Subjects

"Please, professor! I'm pretty sure she'll need some help, why can't I go?" Draco begs professor Snape, who's walking away from questions.

"Because, Draco, if you'd go, you'd only be a burden. Skyler is a talented witch, perfectly capable of defending herself. Besides, you won't have time. Your wrist hurt so much, right?" He starts, monotone. Draco clenches his fists and looks at his feet.

"But, however, I may be able to convince our Headmaster to send someone else for help." Snape simply says, before leaving Draco alone in the dungeons.

∞∞∞

"Cedric!" Skyler cries out, as she flies her former boyfriend around the neck. Natasha shakes her head smiling softly. Skyler lets go of her friend and looks at him.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to study for your O.W.L.s or something?" Cedric shrugs, shaking his head.

"Dumbledore allowed me to stay here for a few hours, making sure everything is alright. I don't want you to get depressed all over again when you come back at Hogwarts." He adds, smiling down at her.

"Nice to know you guys are still friends, after...-" Natasha starts.

"Natasha Romanoff, watch it!" Skyler growls dangerously. Natasha swallows her words. Cassidy Stark clears her throat this time.

"Skyler, who is this young man?" She asks politely. When he sees her, Cedric's mouth goes agape.

"But you're a-" Skyler places her hand on his mouth, making him shut up. She looks at her father who doesn't seems to notice how worried she looks from Cassidy to him.

"Why all this mysterious 'shut the mouth' stuff? Is there something we all need to know about?" Tony asks suspiciously.

"No, Tony, there isn't. Everyone, this is one of my best friends, Cedric Diggory. Cedric, everyone, everyone, Cedric. And Tony, at school, we have Care for Magical Creatures, so maybe you're happy that I shut him up?" She adds, smirking. Tony just looks away.

"Anyways, I need to interrogate a very sad Loki right now. Cassidy, after I'm done, you can take over your guarding duty. For now, help Skyler with leading the guest around, please." Natasha orders, leaving the room.

"Well then, come on." Cassidy waves with her hand.

"Skyler, can I speak with you?" Thor demands, nodding to Cassidy and Cedric. Skyler sighs, nodding softly. 

"Fine, let's talk." She growls.

__________

Okay. 3th update for today. I'm in it. Don't forget to vote.

-lots of love from me -x