Request Information

Hello there! If you like Hetalia, or the oneshots I write, you can request for me to write a oneshot for you (since it's summer and I'm usually bored).

Rules:

1: I will accept any ships, even ones I don't necessarily ship myself, because that's only fair!

2: Any genre you want is accepted: fluffy, happy, sad, dark, creepy, 2P, etc etc. The only thing I will NOT do is lemons/smut.

3: I can write AUs, like human AUs or soulmate AUs or... idk, any AU I guess. If you don't give me an AU I will assume you want the story to be set in the world of Hetalia.

4: Any basic information that is not disclosed I will assume. For example, you need to tell me which ship you want me to write about (up to 2 ships), the genre you want (see rule 2), or the AU you want (see rule 3). If you request an x reader, I will assume that the reader is female unless you specifically tell me otherwise. Remember, you can also give me any details/specifics you want (if you want a specific plot, just tell me about it as best as you can). Scroll down to see example requests! Another thing you can do is give me as little information as possible (I enjoy a challenge every once in a while). You can just give me a ship name, or just an AU, and I'll have to think up the rest of the story!

To Request:

DON'T COMMENT ON THIS PAGE IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST SOMETHING.

I will not accept requests commented on this page. If you want to request a oneshot, you need to message me (ethernet421), enclosing the information I need to write a good story (see rule 4). If I have accepted your request, I'll message you back telling you that I've decided to write your request, and tell you your spot on the waiting list. If I don't, that means one of three things: (1), I already have 10 requests on my request list, so I can't write yours. (2) I don't want to write yours/I don't know how to write yours (I don't know the characters well enough, I don't know what you mean by your AU, etc). or (3) you haven't followed the rules (you have requested smut, you have requested more than 2 ships, etc).

Extra Information:

I will state who made the request and dedicate the chapter to them.

Don't be discouraged if I haven't posted your request in one or two days. Some take longer to write than others, and there may be a waiting list.

Remember, I can't read your minds! I will do my best to write the story exactly like you want it, but I can't make it perfect.

Also, after a horrible attempt at writing a Germany x Succubus!Nyo!Germany, I've decided to not accept incubus/succubus requests, since I know literally nothing about them and it could only end badly. This may change in the future, though, so stay tuned.

Sample Requests!

1: "Fluffy Gerita oneshot, no AU! Also can you make Italy have blond hair???" I would probably say, "um why would you want Italy to have blond hair? But ok I guess I can do that..."

2: "Prussia x male reader, dark, human AU."

3: "2P Usuk and 1P Rochu, super-ultra-mega dark, no AU. Also here's the plot I want: america walks up to england and kisses him, then england accidentally murders him or something." (trust me, this is just a sample plot I literally made up in 2 seconds. my actual plots are NOT that bad)

4: "Swissaus and Spamano, happy, roomate AU. Also make austria have a pink room."

5: "giripan, fluffy, that one soulmate AU where you can see in color when you touch them. Can Japan work at a Starbucks? And can the story be located in New York?"

There you go! These are some sample requests that took me 5 minutes to cook up. Needless to say, they suck. Please take longer than five minutes to think up a request (lol).

If you do request anything, thank you for helping make my summer less boring! Also, thank you for reading my oneshots! I'm still learning, but I hope that you'll like what I write! Have fun requesting!

Vee~!