Epilogue

I sat down beside him in the chair I had sat in for hours at a time, occasionally falling asleep. "I love you so much." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Tears ran down his face also.

"And I love you more." The door creaked open. Mom peaked her head in.

"I'll just give you two some time." She smiled and closed the door.

Landyn chuckled. His eyes glistened. "Our parents told me all about what happened and how long I've been gone. I'm so sorry." Another tear marched down his face.

I cupped his face with my hands, whipping away the stray tear. "It's not your fault. It was those jerks'. I will always love you, this is just a bump in the road." I tried to smile at him.

"Forever and ever?" He said, holding out his pinky.

"Forever and ever." I said. Shaking mine with his.

***
(Ten Years Later)

Angela's POV

"And that, kids, is how I met your father." I said. Landyn reached across me and grabbed Christopher off my lap. Christopher giggled, trying to grab Christian's hand. The boys both landed on the floor laughing.

Ten years have passed and Landyn and I are still As happy as ever. After Landyn got out of the hospital, we both finished high school. After attending college at Butler University, yes the same one Evan attended, we graduated. Me with a degree in teaching and Landyn becoming a lawyer.

Yes, a lawyer. Ironic, huh?

He proposed the day of college graduation and we were married soon after. Scott and Evan moved to California and got married a year after us, adopting the same year.

Three years ago we had the twins. They are a handful, but we love them to death. Their names are confusing too, Landyn should have listened.

Landyn picked up the boys and put one on each knee. Christopher raised his hand. "Did you ever get to meet your dad, Mom." He asked. I forgot about that.

"I did," I responded. "We both went and saw him at his appertment soon after Daddy got out of the hospital." Christopher nodded and smiled. He was defiantly the brains of the operation.

Christian asked next, "What happened to Carrie?" Landyn nodded and laughed.

"You've met Aunt Car." Looks were exchanged between the boys.

"Aunt Car is Carrie. I never knew that." Christopher said. Landyn and I both laughed causing the boys to become extremely confused.

Oh well.

Landyn grabbed my hand. He brought it up and kissed it, eyes boring into mine, just like the old days. "Okay, kids." He said breaking eye contact. "Time for bed."

The twins groaned, but marched up the stairs nonetheless.

He soon returned. Kissing me on the mouth and picking me up bridal style. He carried me to our room, setting me on the bed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too." He replyed.

"Forever and ever?" I questioned.

"Forever and ever." He said. Kissing me once again.

***

That is it! Yeah!

I'm so happy it's over but I'm sad at the same time.

I'll be writing a thank you and a q&a later today so stay tuned for that.

Love you,

-M