Thank You + Q&Slay

Thank You

First off, I would like to say thank you to a few very special people who have helped me through this story. Please follow them and give them support on their own stories.

ChocolateIcecreamX3

She was the first person to ever message me and help me on my story. She is a great friend and a genuinely nice person. She was my 75th vote!

Goal? Reached!

HarleyBarley12

She is basically my inspiration. She also is my part time editor. She catches little mistakes I miss and will tell me so I can fix them.

HaleyMcMahon

She was the first person to introduce me to Wattpad. She was actually my first reader as well. She's also my real life BFF.

AnnaCross

My first inspiration.

Everybody else.

Thank you! I made my goal 500 reads and you doubled it! I love you sooooo much! Plus you made my vote goal of 75. Wow!

Q&Slay (Whaddup Tyler Oakley reference?)

How did you think of this story?

I was laying in bed one night and I though of this idea for the epilogue. Yes, the one on the previous page. Then I though, why not make it a story? And this is the result.

What is your favorite part of the story?

All of it.

What type of story might you write next?

I'm thinking of doing a BoyxBoy with Scott and Evan, like when they met. Kind of like this story. What do you think of that?

What made you start writing this story?

I'm not sure...

One last time, Love You,

-M