Chapter 25

I personally love Tobi you know. I was a little upset to find out he was just acting :( Don't hate me I just miss the old Tobi as he was so fun and childish, but I love Obito too so I guess I shouldn't complain. Anywy I had to put Tobi and Deidara scenes in this as I think they are so hilarious. :D Enjoy reading! :P

Disclaimer: Seriously don't own Naruto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silence on our walk was warmly welcomed and I was starting to feel very peaceful until I heard, "Hey, Hey, Hey! Deidara look at that, a dumpling shop let's take a breather can we, can we?" Tobi interrupted the welcomed silence, as usual. "We've been walking all day, I'm totally exhausted!" Tobi yelled as he danced about on the spot waving his arms in an over dramatic manner. He started laughing hysterically and ran towards the dango shop. I turned to look at Deidara, who was getting just as sick of having him around as I was. "You don't look all that exhausted, un" I heard him mutter causing me to giggle.

"Oh come on Dei, he has a point we all could use a rest. You don't have to become the responsible one just because I'm younger and Tobi acts like a kid" I elbowed him trying to get him to cheer up. He sighed and smiled heading towards the shop too.

"You're like a four-year old sometimes you know that, yeah?" he asked Tobi sighing at his antics. I smiled and suppressed a laugh.

"Aw what's the rush we're trying to catch one of the tailed beasts, but we don't even know where it is. What's it gonna hurt if we kick back for a bit?" Deidara seemed to relax agreeing with him and becoming slightly happy at the idea of resting for a bit. I looked over to Tobi knowing he was going to say something stupid in a minute which would cause Deidara to get annoyed again. "By the way, which one are we after again?" and there it was. Deidara tensed up again and exploded with anger.

"THE THREE TAILS!" he yelled. I sighed and face-palmed at how easy it was for Tobi to get under his skin.

"First we find him, then we catch him, leave it to Tobi. Okey dokey?" the way Tobi said that made me feel kinda creeped out, but I just looked behind me as I noticed the old lady coming with our food. She looked like she was struggling so I got up to help her. She smiled and started thanking me. "Right?" Tobi tried to convince Deidara when I returned.

"Here we go dumplings for three" the lady interrupted and I handed some to Dei while she set some down for Tobi. "Thank you" I whispered while Tobi and Deidara ignored her, honestly they can be so rude sometimes. She nodded and I turned around to see Tobi laughing loudly and rubbing his hands together in a comical way.

"These look tasty lets see, lets see" I gave Deidara a weird look when I saw he was staring at Tobi intensely and not blinking. What's he doing?? Oh wait, Tobi has to remove his mask. I then found myself staring, not wanting to miss a thing. "Down the hatch" My heart raced and he started to pull his mask off and... I dropped my head instantly annoyed when he faced away from us. What the hell is he hiding anyway? He made some obnoxious eating noises. "That is good, the sauce is out of this world, not too sweet, not too salty. Mmm, what a masterpiece" Deidara and I just glared at him while eating our own food. "Aw that hit the spot, huh?". He suddenly gasped, "Wait!.. Deidara get a load of this".

"Hm?" Deidara asked turning around to see what he was pointing to. He was pointing behind us to really ugly clay pig that sat behind us and I sighed instantly knowing where this was going.

"That looks exactly like your work doesn't it? Could it be that your art style is.. a rip off?" he gasped the last part putting his hand over I'm guessing his mouth, but he had a mask on so who knows where it was. I looked over to Deidara and he was furious I could practically see steam raising off him and his face was a very bright red.