Chapter 2

Andy's P. O. V.

I went to school the next day with my shirt tucked in my trousers, so no one would see the big black letters written across my stomach. No one really seemed to pay attention to me anyway, except one guy.

He was probably from a very wealthy family. I could tell by the way he was dressed. His Caramel coloured hair stood up slightly in a perfect position, not a single strand of hair in the wrong direction. I wondered how many pots of pommade he used every morning. He hesitantly walked towards me.

"Hi... My name is Brooklyn, we have French together?" he said, but it rather sounded like a question.

I nodded, feeling slightly confused. Why was he talking to me?

"So eh... I'm doing this party at my place on friday, and since everyone is coming, maybe you'd like to come as well?" he asked.

I shrugged. Maybe it might actually be fun, but I rarely talked to anybody at school, so I didn't really know anyone to hang out with. Maybe I could bring Jack along with me.

"Can I bring a friend?"I asked.

"Sure. 8pm,I'll text you my address. See you on friday" He smiled, before turning around and walking away again.

Okay, so apparently I just got invited to a party. I'd bring Jack and maybe we'd have a good time.

~friday~

"Will they notice?" Jack asked me as he checked his hair in the mirror.

"Notice what?" I asked.

"That I live here" he retorted.

"What? No ofcourse not" I said. "You have nice clothes on, your hair looks great-"

"My hair is full of dandruff and you know it" he interrupted.

"Who cares? It's a common thing, no one is gonna make a big deal out of that" I laughed.

"How many people did he invite?" Jack asked.

"About everyone our age I think" I replied.

"Whoa, he must have a really big house then" Jack sighed looking at the bland grey walls of his room. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, are you ready to leave, come on let's have some fun" I said.

"Okay then, let's go" Jack smiled.

Brooklyns P. O. V.

The party was going great so far. A lot of people were already laughing and dancing(or at least attempting to). I smiled. My first party was going great.

My parents were on a business trip for two weeks, normally they'd ask a relative to look after me, but this time they trusted me enough to leave me on my own. So far I was really enjoying it.

The doorbell rang, giving away that even more people had arrived. I skipped to the door to open it. I saw Andy standing in the doorway, and next to him... One of the most gorgeous people I had ever seen.

The boy wore a red checkered shirt had messy brown hair. He was slightly taller than me, yet I had never seen anyone this cute before.

"Hi Brooklyn, this is my friend Jack" Andy said, gesturing towards the boy.

"Hello, my name is Jack. Nice to meet you" Jack said in a most adorable Irish accent. He held out his hand and I shook it hesitantly.

"I'm Brooklyn" I said, my voice sounded so quiet all of a sudden.

"Yeah I know" he laughed. I mentally facepalmed myself.
'Way to go Brooklyn, you meet someone you like and you make a fool of yourself'

"Would you like to come in?" I asked, making sure I spoke slightly louder this time.

"Yeah sure" he smiled at me, wich made my legs grow weak.

Jacks P. O. V.

Andy and I followed Brooklyn into the living room and I couldn't help but gasp at how big it was. I never had the luxury of being able to live in a house like this.

My parents never had much money and we moved to England in hopes of getting a better life. Back then I thought that meant we'd be able to live like Brooklyn did. Instead our situation just got worse, but I'd never show anyone how much that affected me. Not even to my parents, not even to Andy.

"Are you impressed mate?" Brooklyn laughed. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and nodded.

"Yeah... your house is... Cool" I stuttered. He smiled at me.

"Yeah. It is pretty cool" he said. If only he knew.

"So where are you from Jack? I've never seen you around town before" Brooklyn asked.

I froze. What was I going to say? What would he do if he knew that I was basically an illegal gutter-child living in the infamous Tokyo Hotel?

"Jack is from Birmingham, he's staying at my place for a while" Andy lied.

I quietly let out a gratefull sigh of relief. I was lucky I had my best friend to save me out of situations like this. I was a terrible liar.

"Oh, that's nice. Welcome to Newcastle" Brooklyn laughed spreading his arms in a welcoming way.

"Wanna grab a drink?" he asked me.

"Eh... I don't... Actually... drink alcohol..." I stammered shyly.

Brooklyn looked at me for a moment like he had done something wrong, but then smiled again.

"That's fine, I also have soda if you want to. Coke or Sprite?" he asked holding up the plastic bottles.

"Sprite is fine" I said.

He poured some in a plastic cup and handed it to me, pouring him and Andy a mixture of Coke and some kind of alcohol. I smiled. I liked Brooklyn already.

Authors note

This chapter kinda sucked sorry about that, but something is gonna happen at that party so yeah...
Jacklyn is already on its way here bc they're cute af😉

Speaking of wich, TODAY OUR FAVOURITE LITTLE IRISH BEAN TURNED NINETEEN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀

Also during threats someone in my dms said my alinea's were too long so I tried a new style. Is it okay?

One more thing then I'll shut up I swear. From now on I'm making my chapters between 600-1200 words each time bc below 600 os way too short but more than 1200 seems kinda long a'd I just don't think my stories are interesting enough to be that long. So this amount of words is comfortable. You can read it without losing too much time 😊

Okay now I said everything for today. Ly byeeeeeee

-Manon