Chapter 33

Mikey's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door of Rye and Andy's room. I hoped Rye was there so we could go do something together.

I hadn't stolen anything for a week and I needed distraction. Whenever I wanted to take my mind off things I'd usually steal something and go sell it on the black market.

Since I stopped doing such activities I simply didn't know what to do to kill time. I had no getaway without the black market. I guess you could say I suffer from some kind of withdrawal symptoms.

The door was opened by Andy. "Oh. Hi Mikey, how are you" he said with a smile.

"I'm fine" I said forcing a smile. "Is Rye here at the moment?"

Andy shook his head. "He went for a run" he said.

'Great, he's not even here when I need him' "Can I come in anyway?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't really have anything to do anyway" Andy shrugged, walking back into the room, leaving the door open for me to enter.

"So... How have you been?" he asked as I closed the door.

"Frankly I've been pretty bored" I chuckled.

"That sucks, but I guess you do indeed get bored here pretty quickly. I mean, you've lived here all you life right?" Andy replied.

I nodded.

"So, don't you like, know any cool places around here?" he continued.

"Haha, I wish. I know every corner of this building. Trust me, everything looks the same; sad" I chuckled.

"Positive outlook" Andy remarked jokingly.

"Always" I replied, grinning.

Since he arrived at the Tokyo Hotel I had been talking to Andy more often and figured he was actually a pretty decent guy. I became almost as close friends with him as I was with Rye.

"So, have you been bored lately?" I chuckled.

"Suprisingly, no. I've actually been doing quite a lot of planning" Andy replied.

"Planning what?" I asked curiously.

"I'm going to London soon"Andy simply replied, giving me no further explanation.

"Well what are you going to do in London then" I pushed, making a rolling gesture with my hand as a way of saying 'continue please'.

"If you really wanna know, I'm going to meet my father for teh first time" Andy said.

"Really? That's pretty cool actually. Are you excited to see him?" I asked.

"I don't really know what to think. I mean, he did leave my mum to raise me by herself, so I guess I'm a little angry at him, but at the same time I do want to see him. For some reason I wonder if he ever thinks of us" Andy explained.

"So... What do you want him to do? Return to you mother?" I asked.

"For the love of God no! That'd be weird. I don't know... I just want to have seen him with my own eyes at least once in my life. So I'll at least know what to imagine when I think of him" Andy shrugged. "It's complicated..."

"Actually... I think it makes sense" I said.

"You do?" Andy gave me a confused look. I nodded in confirmation. "I do, even if he is a jerk he is your father. Who wouldn't be curious" I said.

"Yeah I guess you're right" Andy replied, leaning back a bit with a thinking look on his face. I heard a buzzing noise. Andy's phone was on the desk, buzzing repeatedly.