Chapter 21

Rye's P. O. V.

I watched as Mikey walked away and then turned to Andy.

"Guess we're walking home without him" I shrugged.

"Yeah... I'm not calling it home though" Andy replied.

This was my chance, I realized. Now I could try to make a conversation with him.

"Soooo how was your day" I asked.

"It went okay. Got my French grades. They were good" Andy said, smiling.

"Oh right, for the dialogue?" I asked.

"Yeah that one. I was working together with Brooklyn. He's really nice..." Andy started happily chatting about his day.

I smiled as I listened to the things he did that day. It wasn't anything special, but he was enthusiastic about every single event that had happened. The sound of his voice made my heart flutter. He was so precious.

"... And then Loren came out of the library looking angry" Andy finished off his story.

By now we had arrived at the Tokyo Hotel.

"And what about you? What did you do today?" he asked.

I was about to reply when I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh come on! Ryan Leonard Beaumont, are you sure he doesn't stay here?" My chest filled with happiness as I turned around to see him.

There he was, shouting at the lady behind the desk. My big brother, Robbie, who I had missed so much.

"Robbie!" I screamed as I ran to him.

Robbie turned to me in a snap and hugged me tightly. "Rye! Oh my god I missed you so much!" he sighed.

"Why didn't you reply to my messages?" I asked.

"Mum blocked your number from all our devices. I had to find you myself" he whispered to me.

"I'm so glad I found you" he said half laughing half crying.

"How are the twins?" I asked.

"They're okay. Mum said you left for your studies. They don't understand why you don't call though" Robbie informed me. I sighed.

"I wish I could go back to how it was before" I muttered, blinking a tear away.

"Who's this?" Andy asked.

"Oh yeah. Let me introduce you. This is Robbie. He's my big brother. Robbie, this is Andy. He's a friend" I said going back and forth between the two.

"Andy? As in THE Andy?" Robbie raised his eyebrows at me knowingly.

Oh shit, I forgot I told him about Andy! Robbie knew I liked Andy, I couldn't have him blow my cover.

"Yes" I muttered, giving him a 'Don't tell him' glare.

Robbie seemed to take the hint and nodded.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Andy. Rye told me a few things about you" Robbie said shaking Andys hand.

"Nice to meet you too. I didn't know Rye had a brother" Andy replied.

"He has three of them actually. There's me, Sammie, and Shaun. Do you have any siblings Andy" Robbie asked.

"Nah I am an only child" Andy responded and the two soon started chatting.

We went to the room and I managed to catch up with Robbie a bit. I was so grateful to see him again. After a while he stood up.

"I can't stay very long. I have to be home early" he said apologetically.