Chapter 28

A/N:
I couldn't decide what picture to use above so I made a collage lmao
Also it kinda spoils this chapter but meh idc. Enjoy this chapter!

Jacks P. O. V.

I came home after spending a day with Andy and immediately went on my phone to check if I had messages from anyone. As silly as it sounded, the thought of getting text messages from people made me really excited, since I never had a phone before.

The Tokyo Hotel didn't have WiFi like Brooklyns house did, but I had downloaded a few games and was able to take pictures, wich I considered ridiculously entertaining.

I scrolled trough my pictures. Most of them were selfies I took with Brook and a few with Andy that I took today. I smiled as I watched them. My own pictures! Memories eternalised by the internet.

"Jack?" My mum had entered my room with my dad standing next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"We need to talk to you about your new boyfriend" my mum said.

"What about him..." I replied cautiously. I knew her tone, it usually didn't mean anything good.

"We think he might have a bad influence on you. We don't want you to get in trouble because of him." my mother explained.

"What? No he doesn't. Brooklyn is the sweetest guy in the world" I protested.

"He gave you a mobile phone for free. What if he stole it" my dad interfered.

"What? No this is his old-... you guys think he's someone like Mikey don't you" I snapped as I realized what was going on.

"Jack we just don't want you to make the same mistake all over again" my mum said.

"But he's not Mikey! Mikey was a dick and I know that now. But Brooklyn is different. He has a wealthy family and good intentions. He and Mikey are not the same person" I shouted.

"Well what if he's luring you with his expensive fancy things to force you into things you don't want? Or make you do illegal things for him" my dad snapped.

"He would never! I know him!" I yelled.

"You said the same thing about Mikey" my mother said firmly.

"HE'S NOT MIKEY!" I screamed.

I immediately felt sorrow as I saw my mum startled look. "Sorry I lashed out" I continued more quietly. "But please, just trust me for once. You haven't even met him. I'm sure you'd love Brook if you got to know him"

My dad sighed. "We just want to look out for you Jack, because we love you. And we really can't have you get into trouble right now." he said.

"Why" I scoffed.

My parents exchanged a meaningful look. "Your father and I went to the counsel again today. If we're lucky we could get legal civilian papers" my mum continued.

I looked up. "Really?" I asked.

A small smile appeared on my mums face and she nodded.

"Oh my God mum that's amazing! We could get a house outside the Tokyo Hotel and you and dad could use your diplomas ald get better jobs!" I rambled as I hugged both of my parents.

"I know. If everything goes well we'll be able to get out of here soon" my mum said holding me tight.

"At last" my dad added quietly.

Andy's P. O. V.

By the time I got back from my little trip with Jack Ryes shift was already over and wearing normal clothes again.