Chapter 40

DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains smut. Badly written smut.  People asked me for smut and when I asked if people wanted me to post some the answers were all yes so here it is I guess. If you don't want to read it, you can stop reading when the POV changes, that's when it's about to begin. Thank you.

Brooklyns P. O. V.

"Does your mum still feel guilty about the whole prison thing?" Jack asked as we entered the dressing room.

"Yeah pretty much" I replied. "Why?"

"Well you know, we're right now in a wellness centre, where we're gonna get the full package of relaxation stuff. And she payed for it all" Jack replied, frowning.

"And that's already the fourth trip she gave us. I mean I don't mind your mums way of apologising, for an example petting a giraffe with you was fun. But she doesn't need to do all of this" he continued.

"I know. But she wants to make it up to you and spending money on you is the only way she knows how" I chuckled.

"But I already told her I forgave her. In person! Twice!" Jack exclaimed.

I laughed. "Meet my mum" I laughed.

"Hey do we need to put on swimming trunks for the sauna?" Jack asked.

"Actually... You only take a towel. You go naked" I mumbled, feeling myself blush.

Jack also blushed lightly. "Are you comfortable being naked around me, being naked as well?" Jack asked shyly.

I blushed even harder. "Yeah... I think so, I mean... We've been a couple for a month now... Are we going too fast? Because if we are then -"

Jack cut me off by kissing my lips. "You're rambling. Don't worry Brook. It's okay, if you feel comfortable with it so do I" he said.

A small smile found its way on my face and I took Jacks hand. "Let's go then" I said.

The sauna room was pretty big, but the corners of the room weren't visible trough the steam, so really I had no idea exactly how big it was.

"Are we alone here?" Jack asked.

"Yeah don't worry, there's not gonna be eleven middle-aged men in here. Those people are in public saunas" I replied.

"So this is a private sauna" Jack asked.

"My mother prefers 'exclusive'" I said, mimicking a poche accent. Jack laughed. "Yeah totally"

We sat down in a corner, dropping our towels next to us. The warmth in the sauna was pleasant, it was enough to sweat, but not scourging hot.

I let my eyes wander over Jacks body. My eyes lingered on his leg, where I saw some kind of black spot in the back of his leg.

"What's that on your leg?" I asked curiously.

Jack picked up his leg and held it closer to his chest, covering the mark.  "It's a tattoo" he said hesitantly.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

Jack hesitated for a moment, then showed me his tattoo. It was a small lemon. "I'm gonna get it removed anyway" he mumbled.

"Why? It's pretty" I said.

"It reminds me of something in the past" Jack said quietly.

"Oh. I see" I responded. "I think it looks pretty on you. No need to hide it" I added.

Jack looked up at me. "Thanks" he said, not being able to contain a grateful smile.

Jacks P. O. V.