Chapter 6

Rye's P. O. V.

"What were you two thinking!? Fighting in school is against almost every rule we have at this school!" the principal roared. I had seen the principipal being angry before, but now I was the one in trouble it seemed a lot worse.

I glanced over at Andy, who just stared at his knees, his expression was a mixture of anger and guilt. He shouldn't feel guilty. I was the one who started this whole thing. And only because I can't stay away from that damn boy. If one person should feel guilty it was me.

"What do you have to say to excise yourself huh?" the principal sneered.

"Sir, Andy didn't start this..." I muttered.

"I don't care who started it. Both of you violated the policies of this school. This is a zero tolerance policy. I will contact your parents now, both of you will serve detention for a week, and you will be sent home for the rest of the day so you won't come near each other again" he grumbled.

I sighed. My mother wasn't going to be pleased about this.

"What the hell were you thinking? Fighting at school? I didn't raise you to solve things like a primate!" My mother yelled as soon as we got home.

As always my dad just stood quietly next to her, nodding along with what my mother said.

"Look I am sorry okay we were both upset it won't happen again" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah? Both upset about what then? What made you 'upset' to want to break each others noses!"

"Mum it's not-"

"No you're going to give me a good reason to beat up a kid!"

"mum please don't-"

"Well tell me? Were you jealous of this kid? Or were you just being a plain asshole to look cool for your trashy friends?" she roared on.

"No it's not-"

"Then what is it Ryan! What is the reason you did it!"

"BECAUSE I SLEPT WITH HIM OKAY!?" I screamed.

And for that one time my mother remained dead silent.

But now I got started I couldn't stop.

"I slept with him! We fucked! Had sex! I had sexual intercourse with a boy! That's what you wanted to hear right? Well there you have it. I like boys! Your son is gay! Congratulations!" I yelled.

I was panting, looking my parents in the eyes. Both my mum and dad had a disgusted look on their faces. With a shaky voice my mother inhaled.

"Get. Out" she hissed.

I froze. "W-what?" I stuttered.

"You heard me. Get out of this house and never return" she spat.

"Mum you can't be serious! Please! Dad?" I begged.

"Your mother is right. Leave" my dad growled.

I couldn't move. Was this really happening?

My dad stepped forward and forcefully grabbed my arm. He yanked me outside and shut the door.

And just like that they disowned me...

"Mum dad please let me in! I'm sorry please. Don't do this!" I yelled as I banged at the door.

"Please take me back! I don't want this either. I'm begging you please don't shut me out" I pleaded.

My knuckles were bleeding from slamming them against the door so hard. Panic rushed trough my veins and flowed out of my eyes in the shape of tears.

"Mum... Please! Can I at least say goodbye to my brothers. Please..." I cried.

I banged at the door for what seemed like an eternity, till my voice hurt and my hands were bruised and sore, but the door remained heartlessly closed.

By the time it started to get dark it started to dawn on me that they were never going to open that door for me.
I fell to my knees, and cried.

No, I wasn't going to give up like this. I still had my backpack on. I took it off and looked inside. What did I have left? My phone, a charger for it (thank god), my school books, my pencil case, to and a half sleeves of oreos, my wallet (that contained my ID, creditcard and a picture of me and my brothers) and a book. 'The Trials of Apollo' by Rick Riordan.

I sighed and closed my bag. It wasn't much, but I had ti do it with that. There was a lot of money on my creditcard, but I had to find a job too just incase. But first of all a place to sleep.

I looked around and saw it. I never thought it would be possible, but suddenly the miserable grey building looked very attractive. It almost felt like it called me. So I headed in its direction. I headed for the Tokyo Hotel.

Authors note.
Whoa... I feel bad for doing that to Rye. Don't worry though, he'll be okay 💞

I know I know, the chapter was pretty short, I'm working on it okay 😅

Now everyone grab a snack it's Ranting Time!

I am honestly so sick and tired of the goddamn beef between the Roadies and the Limelights

I am honestly so sick and tired of the goddamn beef between the Roadies and the Limelights. Jesus what's the use? No one gains any profit from it. Just let each other be please. At the end of the day they're just two boybands. Stop fighting each other about it. And for what honestly? I don't even know why we're trying to kill each other again. So to every idiot who engages in this stupid riot:
Stop it, it's not worth it.

"Don't shoot! Violence is uncivilized, and it always ends with someone crying"

-The magical fox of the forest
(I am way too obsessed with 'het geluidshuis')

Okay now here's a meme to lighten the mood:

Anyways I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I sure am

As always don't forget to vote and comment its appreciated💞

See you on the flipside humans! 🌵

-Manon