Chapter 14

Rye's P. O. V.

I woke up feeling cold, but I soon realized that was because I wasn't under a blanket anymore, and laying in just my underwear with nothing to cover me.

I glared at the other side of the bed. Rolled up like a sushiroll, Andy was still snoring quietly. He had a cute snore, it sounded like a purring cat. He looked so calm and peaceful in his sleep, very different to how regretful and frustrated he had looked yesterday.

I sighed and decided to wake him up. We had to go to school after all. And because he stole my blanket, I was going to wake him up in the most annoying way.

I started poking his forehead with my index finger repeatedly. "Fowler. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up..."

Andy squeezed his eyes for a moment, to open them with an intense glare of anger. "Why the fuck are you waking me up like that" he hissed.

I rolled my eyes. "Because it's Monday you idiot. We need to go to school" I said.

"Ow shit yeah. Completely forgot" he groaned.

"Just get out of bed" I sighed. He pulled himself up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed to start putting on his clothes. "I'm hungry, where can we get breakfast?" he asked.

"Nowhere, there is no breakfast" I responded.

"What? Why?" Andy exclaimed.

"Because we don't have any" I hissed trough gritted teeth.

"Than how are we gonna get trough the day" he asked.

"First off there is no we. There's me and there's you. We are not working together in any way. Second off, it's simple, you stuff your face with as much food as you can during lunch at school do you don't need to eat in the morning or the evening" I explained.

"I can't do that! Breakfast is the most important meal without it I will pass out!" Andy called out.

"Can you stop whining for two seconds? There's no other option. You want food? Get a job, earn some money and buy your own" I snapped.

"Sorry" he muttered.

I rolled my eyes at him. I never knew people could be so annoying. Then again, I understood what he meant. I was hungry too, I had been ever since I arrived here. It was one of the first things Mikey taught me. "You need to take care of yourself otherwise you'll suffer, and no one is going to help you."

I swinged the backpack over my shoulder. "Are you coming or not" I glanced over at Andy, who was tying his shoelaces.

"I thought you said we weren't working together" he grunted.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean we can't walk to school together" I said.

"The bully and the bullied walking to school together. What a joke" Andy scoffed sarcastically.

"I'm not a bully!" I protested.

"Yes. You. Are." Andy emphasized every word. Deep down I knew he was somewhat right, but I didn't want to acknowledge it. I decided not to have the last word in the conversation and we quietly made our way to school.

"Wait" I said.

"For what?" Andy asked.

"Mikey, he's coming with us too" I replied.

"Mikey? The tough guy with the tattoos? He lives here too!?" Andy looked baffled upon learning that information.

"Yes, he lives here too" I sighed.