22- Return

Skyler stares to her ceiling. She just made up with her father, now, he's gone. She once felt a spark of happiness in her heart, knowing that Loki is alive. Now, that spark is gone. He's the enemy. He's the villain. He killed Coulson. He possibly killed her own father. What forced him to do such things? Who had dared to infiltrate and manipulate the mind of her uncle?

"Knock knock." A familiar voice calls from the door. 

"Hm?" Skyler asks boldly, not interested whose there.

"No hug for the teacher?" Clint Barton mocks, spreading his arms when he opens the door.

"Not really in the mood." She answers at an uninterested tone. She ignores the feeling of happiness that Clint returned, knowing that everything seems to be temporary, nowadays.

"What's it, Spooky?" He sits down on her desk chair.

"I've just seen my entire reality being shattered. Again." Skyler groans, sitting up straight.

"Yeah, I know. But where I came for, we have a location on Loki. We leave in an hour."

"Just said that!" She exclaims, as she jumps up and takes her leather backpack. She gives Clint a fast hug, before running out of the room.

"Where are you going?!" He shouts at her from behind.

"I need to speak with someone!"

∞∞∞

"And? What is going on? How's she holding up? Why isn't she back?" Hermione fires all the questions at Cedric, all at ones. The Hufflepuff takes a step back. The girl is eager to know everything about Skyler's situation. He'd arrived back late in the night, so he skipped breakfast. Only to be bombarded with questions at lunch.

"Easy, Granger. Skyler's doing fine. Well, except that she needs to endure lots of information. The Muggles there are great, actually. They protect her well, and there's no chance that she'll get harmed." Cedric pauses for a moment, knowing that some Slytherins are listening too.

"I'm sure that she'll come home soon, when Loki has returned to Asgard." His voice is reassuring, even though he doesn't tells her all the details.

Hermione Granger groans, knowing that this is all she'll get. "Fine." She says to him, and walks away, muttering something about 'to dangerous situations'.

____________

I know, it's short, but I didn't had much time... well... hope you liked it. 

- lots of love