Chapter 3

I wake up in a bed. I take a sniff and look around. Dereks sent is everywhere. I crawl out of bed and walk into the living room. I see Derek thinking.

I say "What's wrong?"

He says "Nothing go back to bed."

I say "You smell of blood. Malia's blood. Where the hell is she."

He says "Your the only one that can contact here. She's not in a pack yet."

I say "What can I do that you can't?"

He says "Coyotes travel in packs, when one gets hurt, they leave it. Unlike wolfs, wolfs treat it."

I say "I would never leave her for dead."

He says " Thats not normal."

I say  "I know, my dad was on to something before he died."

Derek looks at me and walks up to me. He wraps his arms around me. I hug him back and sigh into his chest. 

He says " Im sure your dad was ery very smart."

I say " No Derek, my dad was a hunter. A werewolf hunter."

He pulls back and looks me in the eye. 

He says " He knew about you?"

I say " No, other hunters did. He knew there was one of me with that problem but he never knew it was me."

He says " Emily, was your dad a were-coyote?"

I say " No, why?"

He says " Theres no way you were born into it if your mom and dad was a were-coyote. You have to have it from both sides."

I say " So, my father was a werewolf. Or is a werewolf."

He nods and i look around. So, my father wasnt really my father, it was someone else. Im positive he's not a werewolf, i would of caught his sent. I sit in a seat that next to me and Derek. 

I say " Im just gonna go talk to my umm mom."

I walk out and think. Wait, how did i even get here? I walk back in there and look at him like he's crazy.

I say " How the hell did i even get here? Last thing i remember is being at the hospital and Liam, oh shit Liam."

Derek says " Dont worry, he's fine. He dont believe any of them. They have a plan to lock you guys up at Lydia's lake house. Stiles has Malia, Scott and Kira have Liam, me and Lydia have you."

I say  " Oh, i dont want Lydia in there. What if i get out! I dont wanna hurt her. Shes really nice."

Derek says " You wont hurt her. I found you at the hospital knocked out. I just took you here."

I nod and turn around and slowly walk to my car. I get in the driers seat and drive off to my house.

+

I open the front door to see my mom sitting on the couch. I sit with her and she looks at me. 

I say  " He wasnt my father. You lied to me!"

She says " What are you talking about?"

I say " In order to be born in to what i am, both of your parents have to be werewolf or were-coyote. Mom, how could you."

She says " Hunny, its for the best! I didnt want them bad people in your life. Your real father, he was blind. He lives here in Beacon hills. Your mother, she died. Your father killed her. See this is what i mean!"

I say " You mean your not my mother?"

She says " Hunny, yes i will always be your mother. I took care of you."

I say  " You hid me from my parents! You lied to me my whole life! My whole life is a lie!"

She says " I saved you! They didnt care about you! Your worthless to them! You would not be living if it wasnt for me! I didnt hae to do what i did!"

I say  " How could you say that! You just kidnapped me! Do they even know who i am! Did you give them a chance! It dosent matter! I was there child! Imagine if you had a child and someone took it away. How would you feel. Your child just ripped from your life and you dont even know where it went."

She says " What would you do?"

I say " I would track that person down,and i would kill it. Bye." 

I walk out the door and back to my car. I climb in the passenger seat and just drive. I cant go to Liams because thats where she expects me to go. Derek's is the only place she dont know about. I turn onto his street and pull into the abandon sation. I park my car and get out into the pouring rain. I walk to the door and open it. I walk inside and walk to  the open space Derek is always at. I seehim look up from a book he's reading.

I say  " Can, can i stay here. With you."

He says " Everything okay? What happened?"

I say " My mom, she kidnapped me. My whole life is a lie. Derek, i bet my real parents are out there searching for me."

Derek says " Its okay.Dont cry."

He pulls me into another hug and i cry onto his chest. I pull back from him and wipe my face.

I say " Derek, i noramlly dont cry infront of people."

He smiles and motions me to the same bed i came from when i woke up. 

He says " You should get some rest. Full moon is in 24 hours. You need your beauty sleep."

I say " What about you?"

He says " Ill be in the living room."

I get under the covers and sigh.

I say  " No, stay. Please."

He says  " I really shouldnt Emily."

I say  " It isnt a question. Get in bed now."

He sighs and lays down next to me. I cuddle upto him and fall asleep using my werewolf hearing to listen to his and other peoples heartbeats. I think im slowly falling for Derek Hale, or maybe it could just be because he saved my life. Love..