Chapter 15

I look around confused and move in a full circle. Peter moves closer to me and is now face to face with me. 

He says " You know Emily, my name isnt on the dead pool. Do you have any clue why? "

I say " How would i know? I just figured out about the dead pool literally a few minutes ago. I already almost killed three times."

 He says " I can help you get your name off. You just have to do me one tiny favor. "

I say " And what might that be. "

He says " I want you to contact the dessert wolf. Only were-cyotes can do it and your the only one that knows how to do it. "

I say " No. I can live with this dead pool thing. "

He says  " But can you live without Derek? Of course, you might be mad at him for not telling you about the dead pool, but what if hes gone completely. You would have to live with the last things you said to him were hateful, and the fact that you love him. "

I say " You wouldnt. "

He says " Perhaps your right, but they will. "

He nods in the direction of those bone things that took me and Derek the night Kate took me. I watch them carefully. 

I say " Peter, i cant. The last time i- "

He says " I know, the last time you contacted her, you had a panic attack and almost died. I can help you with that. I know how to do it, i just cant. "

I say " Peter, i cant work with you. Derek, would kill me. "

He says " But your mad at him remember. "

I say " Just because im mad at him dosnt mean im not gonna be loyal. He dosnt want me around you and im going to respect that. "

He walks around me with my eyes following him. He shifts and i fight back the urge to shift. 

He says  " Come on now Emily, i dont want to force you. Its one simple task and you get rewarded. "

I say " What if i want someone elses name off instead of mine? "

He says " Like who? "

I say " Liam. "

He says " Now why would you put yourself at risk and take away someone elses. "

I say " Because im his leader and its easier for me to take care of him instead of myself. i want his name off the list if im going to do this. Give me your word his name will be off and ill do this right here and now. "

He says " I give you my word. "

I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat. It speeds up and i snap my eyes open. 

I say " Your lying. "

He says " Now now Emily, dont get all mad. Wouldnt want people to see. "

He nods over and i see a body moving around. I watch the body and see sherriff Stilinski. He waves me over. I look at Peter and run over to him. 

He says " Have you seen Stiles? I cant find him. Maybe sniff him out ?"

I say " Excuse me? "

He says " Your like them, Malia and Stiles says so anyways. Sniff Stiles out. He's my boy. "

I take a long at him and nod slowly.

I say " Do you have something he's wore recently. "

He hands me a jacket and i bring it up to my nose. I inhale deeply and snap my head in Peters direction. I see him holding Stiles by the neck with his claws to his neck. Me and Sherriff Stilinski run over to him. 

He says " Peter, you dont have to do something this stupid. "

I say " Stop. Switch us out.  Ill do what you want. Just let Stiles go. Now. "

Peter smirks and pushes Stiles and grabs my arm. Stiles stares at me wide eyed. I mouth ' im sorry ' to him and get force in the direction of the Hale vault. 

Peter says " Good choice, I was about to bite him. Even though it would have killed him. "

I say " Lets just do this Peter. Lock me in vault for all i care. Just dont hurt anyone and all. "

He says " Dont you just worry. Everyone will be fine. I hope, not to sure on what Kates doing. Shes very hard minded. Lets just say Liam say something he didnt need to see. "

I stop moving. 

I say " Shes going after him. No. "

He pushes me and i scream as loud as i can. He pushes me to the ground and falls to the ground holding his ears. 

He says " What the ? "

I take this as my chance and run as fast as i can. I clear my hearing and listen for Liams voice. I hear his husky voice meaning im to late. 

" You want me then take me just leave Emily alone. "

Thats not Liam, that was Derek. I push my feet to go faster and faster in the direction of Derek and Liam. I jump over a fallen tree and keep running. I hear a scream and drop to my knee's holding my ears. A banshee scream. I roar without knowing it witch means i have a conncection to why she was screaming. I get up and run again after the scream stopped. I get to a door and try to open it but its locked. I beat on it and claw at it. 

I scream " Derek! Derek! Liam !!!! " 

My inner wolf kicks in and i ram into the door, shattering it. I look all around the ouse and relize this is Derek's house. I slowly walk around. 

" Emily? "

It was chocked out but i still heard it. I snap my head in the direction and see Derek laying on the floor with blood rushing out of his mout. I run to him and lay his head in my lap.

I say " Derek! I have to bite you! You would heal. "

He slowly nods and i take his arm in my hand. I bring it up to my mouth and bite. I feel his blood go into my mouth and i drop his hand and hold his head in my lap. This is it.