Chapter 24

" Derek? "

I look at him wide eyed. He looks at me and follows down my stomach. His eyes stop.

He says " We have to get you to Deatons. "

I slowly nod and stand up the best i can and take off running. Derek is pulling me now. I start seeing spots around my eyes. 

" No no no. Were almost there. "

I get lifted into someone's arms and im carried through the woods as fast as Derek's feet can go. I scream as loud as i can and hold my stomach. 

" Derek! Stop. Theres a high chance i wont make this anyways! "

He says " No! Your gonna get there! Your gonna live and were gonna have a happy family. "

I let tears of pain and sadness out. I know i wont make it. Klaus said i wouldnt. 

~Flashback ~

I look Klaus into the eyes.

I say " When i have this baby your gonna be in its life right? We can have a little family. "

He looks down with a small tear rolling down his face. I put my hands on his cheeks and mkae him look at me. 

I say " What? "

He says " There is going to be no family. love. Your not gonna make the birth. Its never happened before. "

I look down. 

I say " So, Rebeka bsicly picked me to die? "

He slowly nods. I lay my head on his shoulder and let a small tear out. Im gonna die soon. I wont be able to watch my kid grow up. 

He says " Ill take care of it. I promise. "

I nod

I say " I wouldnt want anyone else to have it. "

He smile and leans down and kisses me slowly, then harder. I pull back and sigh. It just dont feel right doing that. My inner wolf says not to. 

~ End of flashback ~

I see blurs. Colors. Grren, brown, black, grey. Some shapes i can make out but a lot i cant. I know im screaming a lot but i cant stop it. I cant control anything my body is doing right now. 

" I love you Derek. "

My head falls back and everything goes black.

~ Derek's POV ~

" I love you Derek "

he eyes close and her boy goes limp. 

" No no no Emily? "

I close my eyes and hear the two heartbeats. So, shes just passed out. I hope over the fence that goes around the vet and get to the doors. I open the and bring her in.

" Deaton! Deaton! The baby's here! Help her! "

I hear rumbling and things falling. He rushes in and motions me in the back. I sprint back and set her on the table he cleared off. He takes her shirt off and tosses it to the side. He takes her pants off.

He says " Derek, im gonna need more room and a little help. You need to call Rebeka. "

I nod and walk in the other room. The door shuts behind me and i pull out my phone. 

R- Rebeka K-Klaus D- Derek 

R- Hello?

D- Rebka Emily is having her baby! Were at the vet. Come quick he needs help

R- Im on my way.

K- She's having my baby! 

R- No Klaus go away

D- Just hurry up please! She dont look so good.

I hang up the phone and start pacing back and fourth. There is a great chnace that Emily wont live this and the baby would be motherless. I sit down and start scrolling through my phone. I have to get my mind off of this. 

" derek? "

Her voice. 

" Derek!! "

She's scared. 

I run to the door and open it and go in next to her. 

She says " Wheres my baby? "

I say " Its getting cleaned up. I promise its okay. "

The door opens and Rebeka is by our side. 

She looks over Emily and nods.

She says " Wheres the baby? "

I point over to Deaton who is cleaning it and helping it. Rebeka pulls out a bottle and hands it to me.

She says " Give this to her. Its not full blood but it is blood. "

I nod and look over to Emily. She is breathing heavy and coughing. I wrap my hand around hers and take some of her pain away. She lets out a small sigh of relife. She's kinda just staring blankly. Maybe she dont know whats going on. 

 I say " Emily? Are you okay? "

She slowly nods.

I say " So you know whats going on? "

She turns her head to me and nods. 

She says " Im dying. I was told i wasnt going to live this. "

I say " Your living this. Your okay. The baby will be cleaned and we can live. "

She says " Is it a boy or a girl? "

I say " I dont know yet, i havent seen it."

 The doors open and i look and see Deaton with a baby in his hands. Emily sits up slowly and her eyes widen.

She says " Let me see my baby.  "

Deaton hands her the baby and she snuggles with it. 

I say " So is it a boy or a girl? "

Deaton says " A boy. "

She says " What should we name him? "

I say " How about Alex. "

She says " Alex Michael Hale. I like it. "

She smiles down at the baby. I hand her the bottle Rebeka gave me. She starts feeding the baby. 

" Wheres Emily! "

She says " Liam in here. "

i see Liam come in and he lays eyes on the baby. He softens and soon all three Beta's are in here. Ashton, Liam, and Brett. She looks at me and smiles.

She says " Do you wanna hold your baby? "

I slowly nod and walk up to her. I take the baby from her hands. 

This moment couldnt get messed up. This is the perfect moment. Almost everybody is here. Were just missing Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Malia.