Chapter 7

I say "Liam its not what you think! I swear!"

He looks down to me and see Brett laying on the couch.

He says "You slept with him!"

I say "No! That's not what happened!"

He says "Yeah well what did happen?"

I say "The hunter went after him. He's a werewolf. He had wolfsbane in him so I treated it. I swear nothing has happened."

Brett says "Oh yeah it did. I stole Liam's girl."

He gets up and wraps his arm around me. I push him off and growl at him. Witch only causes him to growl back. His was a flirty growl. I stand my ground and let out the loudest growl I have ever did out. This scares him. I walk over to Liam.

I say "I would never do that to you."

He nods an I look at Brett.

I say "Okay, now before you try anything I'm a werewolf hunter. Not what you think though. I hunt the omegas and help them. I'm not a werewolf I'm a were-coyote. I still have training like a werewolf hunter, try anything and I'll hurt you. Now, wheres your pack?"

He says "Its not really a pack, its a bunch of Omega's that stick together. There all kids like me. There's someone going around changing us."

I say "What so you mean?"

He says "There's someone turning teenagers in to killers."

I say "You don't know how to control witch means you go out and kill people. Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry."

He says "Why?"

I say "Because I know what it feels like to kill someone. Although he didn't die. It turns him. but still I thought he was dead."

Brett says "Well, anything else you wanna know?"

I say "Yeah, I want you to take me to your pack. Its time for you to learn how to control. The next full moon will be the real day. but now we gonna try something new."

Brett says "I don't know. They will be all over you."

I say "I can take care of myself. Just watch."

He says "Alright then, your driving."

I say "Just show me directions."

I hug Liam goodbye and go out and get into my car that was left here.

+

We pull up into a house. Its old kinda like Derek's. I park the car and grab my keys.

I say "How many of them are here?"

He says "All but me. But they will attack you if they think your a stranger. Act like my girlfriend, sister or something."

I say "No, I got this."

I walk up to the door and open it.

I say "Hello fellow were wolfs. Come out and sniff because I'm just like you."

I walk inside and I hear one above me. I grab him by the arm and flip him down. I step on his chest and see two more come out from my side.

The one on the floor says "Wait! She's like us. But its different."

I say "You will learn why once I'm finished with you."

Thew two back off and I help the one on the floor up.

The one on the floor says "Finished with us?"

I say "I'm teaching you how to control. But first let me introduce myself. I'm Emily Tate, I hunt down Omega's and help them. I was trained to be a werewolf hunter but being I am what I am I couldn't do that. I found Brett hurt by one of the hunters. She's after all of you and if I don't train you now, then you are going to die. Now introduce yourself."