Chapter 26

I sit at home putting little Alex to sleep. Its been 3 weeks since he was born. He has Derek's eyes. He looks just like a mini Der. Its so cute.  I lay him in his bed and slowly shut the door behind me. I look at Derek who looks stressed out.

I say " Whats going on? "

He looks at me and sighs.

He says " That alpha pack is after Scott now. "

I say " They want the true alpha power. And now that Alex is born they more than likley will come back after me. "

He says " Why do they want the true alpha power though? "

I say " Well, i mean think about it Derek. Its a alpha pack. If the alpha pack has the power of a true alpha with it, then what? The become stronger. Thats like me and Scott coming together. It makes you, me, Scott, Liam, Ashton, Brett, Malia, Stiles, Kira, and Lydia stronger. Both of out packs have each other. "

He says " Right right. So why dont we do that? Join packs. "

I say " Then me and Scott have to have some kind of connection. Could be mates, best friends, family but where not. "

He says " But Malia is. She part of the pack. There for you have a connection with the pack its just not with the alpha. "

I say " So i could mix blood with Malia and things will be good. "

He says " I think you should do it. Its more protection for Alex. "

I say " I know. I know. I guess i can call all of them over and we could talk about it. "

He says " That sounds great. You call your pack and ill get mine. "

I nod and pull my phone. I send a text to all my pack members.

Emily: Meet at the loft in 20 minutes. We need to talk.

Once 20 minutes has passed, everyone is here. I look around and nod to Scott.

I say " I called a meeting for you guys because i want to mix packs. "

Kira says " You can do that? "

I say " Yes. As long as you have connection with the pack. My connection would be Malia and Derek. Witch brings our packs together in a way but i wanna make it official. "

Scott says " What do you have to do ?"

I look at Derek for answers.

He says " You take your claws out and stick them in each others neck at the same time. you have to be sure its at the same time or it can kill one of you. "

I look at Scott.

He says " Why are you trying to join packs? "

I say " With me having a child, i cant protect both Alex and my pack. Not with Alex being so young. I feel like it would bring my pack more protection and it would make all of us stronger. Even Stiles. "

Scott says " Well i heard you tried to kill Stiles. "

I say " Not exactaly. I had killed a person due to my baby being half vampire. I saw Stiles and i wanted to kill him but i didnt touch him. I fought it. "

Scott looks at Stiles and Stiles nods.

He says " Let me talk it over with my pack and we will deside. "

I say " Fair enough. "

I turn to look at my pack.

Liam says " I think we should do it. With the alpha pack here and everything i think its good for us all. More protection for us all. "

Ashton says " I agree. "

Brett says " Scott has helped me many times. I think its a great idea. "

I say " So no one disagree's? "

The all shake there head no. I hear a quiet whimper. Alex is awake.

Liam says " I got it. "

I nod and he leaves, going into Alex's room. I lock eyes with Derek and nod. He nods back. Liam come back out with my little baby boy in his hands. Liam is smileing and having a nice time. Alex really likes Liam.

I hear someone gasp and run over to Liam. Kira. I smile.

She says " Can i hold him please? "

Liam nods and hands him to her. She holds onto him and plays with him.

She says " he is so cute. Whats his name? "

I say " Alex. "

She says " How did you come up with it. "

I say " Its just something me and Derek agreed on. "

She says " Oh its nice. "

I say " Thanks. "

I walk over to Dereks side and his hand slides around my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder and let Kira and the pack have fun with Alex. We have all night to join packs.

+

Scott says : Okay, lets do this. "

I look up from Dereks chest. Its been about a hour. They were all talking and enjoying themselves. So me and Derek cuddled up on the couch and talked. I stand up and walker over to Scott. I look him in the eyes and sigh.

I say " Scott im totally trusting you. Dont kill me. "

He says " Im trusting you too. "

I nod and pull my claws out. He does as well. I reach up behind his head and get ready. I feel his hand hovering over my neck.

I say "1"

"2"

"3"

His claws go in the back of my neck. All the people around us fall the there knees with there eyes glowing except me and Scott. I look directly into his eyes. 

He says " Are you sure this is what you want? The packs together? "

I say " Im possitive. I absolutly trust you with my pack. To be there when i cant get to them. "

He says " I trust you to. "

I say " 1"

"2"

"3"

We pull out and the pack falls and quickly help each other up. This is finally it. What i wanted.