Chapter 29

We get home and i notice Derek dont have Alex. 

I say " Where's Alex? "

He says " Brett has him. "

I say " Why? "

He says " Well when i got the call he was here so i gave him to Brett and took of.  I was worried about you. So i hope thats okay. "

I say " Oh.  Yeah thats okay. I trust him. "

He says " Your okay babe. "

I say " i know. It just scared me. "

 He says " I know i know. "

He hugs me and sways us back and forth. He kisses my head and wraps his arms tighter around me. I lay my head on his chest and just let the moment set in. 

He says " Im gonna go get Alex. "

I nod and Derek starts gething his things to leave. He gives me a kiss and leaves out the door. I sit down on the couch for a few minutes. I hear something moving. I stand up and walk slowly around the house.

I say " Hello? "

No response. I keep walking around, i guess it was nothing. I go back into the livingroom and turn the tv on. I turn back around to sit on the couch. 

I feel a sharp pain in my back and scream. I fall to my knee's trying to feel what happened. I turn my ody and look behind me. I see a person.  A very old hunter. 

" You know Emily. Your father always wondered why you couldnt hunt werewolfs. He always thought it was because you where scared. Or that you didnt want to. He didnt understand it. He didnt wanna ask. Your mother knew, didnt she? She helped you.  I know why. I always have. "

I say " What the hell did you do to me? "

He says " Well i only laced a arrow in wolf's bane and then gazed your heart with it. "

My eyes go wide. He's killing me. It might take some time but it will kill me. 

I say " Why? "

He says " Because its what i do."

I say " I have a child! "

He says " Thats your fault. You have friends to take care of him. That is until i kill them to."

i say " Please. I cant leave him. It wasnt my choice! "

He says " Im sorry. "

I say " No your not. Your just a sick bastered! "

My eyes start to glow a bright red and i fall to my stomach. Around my eyes start going black. 

+

I wake up but i see my father and my mother. The ones that took care of me. 

My dad says " Im not mad at you. I promise. "

I say " Where am i? What happened? Im confused. "

I look around. There's nothing but them. 

My mom says " Your about to be in heaven. Its your choice. "

I say " I dont wanna die. "

She says " THen go the other way.  "

I slowly start backing up and take of running into nothing but black. 

" Please dont die on me Emily. Please. I love you to much. "

I scream " Liam!!?? LIAM!"

Tears spill out of my eyes. 

I keep running. It feels like its been forever. 

" Momma? "

Alex can speak? 

I scream " Help me someone!!!" 

I fall and everything goes black.

+

I wake up and sit up. I see a lot of people. I back up a little and look at the people weird.

A african american says "Emily? Are you okay? "

I say " Who are you? "

He says " You dont remember me? "

I look around the room and everybody's eyes are on me.

I say " No, should i? Do i know you?" 

He says " Yes you should. Im Doctor Deaton. "

I say " Who are all these people? "

He says " There your family. "

I say " I think i would remember my family. "

He says " It seems to me that you have a case of Amnesia. "

I say " But i know everything. "

He says " Whats your son's name? "

I say " Son? I have a son? "

He nods and motions over to a little boy who looks about 1. 

The boy says " Momma! "

He points to me and laughs. I look around the room and smile. 

I say " He's cute but this joke isnt funny. "

Deaton says " This isnt a joke. "

He hands me a picture. Its from my birthday maybe? Were all together and i have a baby bump. Seems like all of this is real. 

I say " Oh my god. "

 Flashbacks run through my mind but none with having a kid. I stand up slowly and walk over to the one i remember. I hug and him and hold him tight.

I say " Liam. Your the only one i remember. "

Someone says " Theres a way to make her remember. From the alpha joining thing. You just gotta sick your claws in her neck. "

I say " Nobody is putting anything in my neck. "

A boy my age walks up to with his hands out. 

He says " Trust me. Please. "

I flash my eyes and growl at him. He flashes his eyes and there red. Just like mine. I open my eyes to them being normal. I trust him. I do. I back up from Liam and to him. I nod and stare at him.

He says " Im going to hug you. And do this okay? "

I say " Okay. "

He wraps me in his arms and i feel something pinch my neck. My eyes start glowing and everything hits me at once. Lots of memory's and flashbacks run through my mind. I was supposed to die.

I say " Why didnt i die? "