Chapter 19

I look at Klaus. 

I say " So whats gonna happen betwee us? "

I look around and sigh. 

He says " Were gonna have a baby. "

I say " but, i dont know you. Like that. "

He says " So we can go out tonight. Just me and you. We could get to know each other. Then it would be less weird. ":

I say " So.. "

He says " This is me asking premission to take you on a date tonight. "

I say " I dont know. "

I look down at  my stomach. Its slowly getting bigger and bigger. Me and Klaus have been through a lot. People trying to kill me to get revenge on him, the witches getting mad at us, other supernaturals thinking im some kind of demon wolf, or the fact that im pregnant and i dont wanna be. I didnt really have a choice.

I dont remember much before i met Klaus. All i know is some guy was there. Its been almost 3 months since then. I dont know why i cant remember. Klaus told me i have Amnesia but her was lying. Sometimes i think he forgets that i have super hearing to. 

I have been feeling really sick latley.I feel empty. Like im missing something. Im not to sure what it is.

He says " Whats wrong? "

I say " Nothing. "

He says " Your lying. Tell me whats wrong? "

He slides his hand in mine. 

I say " Do you ever feel like your missing something? "

" Or someone. "

I turn to see Klaus sister Rebeka. 

I say " Yeah.  I dont understand it. My wolf sences dont tell me i love Klaus. But i do. "

Klaus gets up and lets go of my hand. He leaves the room. I look to Rebeka. 

She says " You should feel like that. "

I look in her eyes.

I say " Why? "

She says " I want you to remember. I want you to look deep down and fight it off. Remeber who Derek Hale is and what you guys had. "

I slowly nod. I close my eyes andthink back to the night at the hospital. The night Derek Hale saved me. The night i saw love at fist sight. Our eyes shined together in the dark. He saved my life that night and i feel in love. We were together. As a couple and he was asking my about our future together. I uickly sit down trying to think how this could of happened. 

I say " What did he do to me! Why did i forget or not remember! "

" Because your carryingmy baby! I wanted you to forget about him so we could have a family!"

I say " This baby will never be yours. A father isnt the the one who gives the sperm or in your case a witch.  a father is the one who cares for the wife and the baby. Derek cared so much about me and this baby! You ruined that! Good bye Klaus. "

I turnand head off for the door. I open it and slam it behind me. I get in his car and start driving home. Home to Beacon hills. I turn the radio on listening to music. 5 seconds of summer and Amnesia came on. I quietly sing along, thinking this song kinda goes good with what is going on right now.  In a way it describes how i feel. The memorys me and Derek had, the things we used to do are gone. I could never get it back. Its like he has Amnesia but with no chance of remembering. I wish that i could wake up with Amnesia and forget about the stupid little things. I wish i would have never remembered him.

~Dereks POV~

I turn the radio on listening to the station she always listened to. Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer is on. Kinda explains whats going on. She left. She was forced to leave and now she dont know me. She dont remember me. I want to forget her and move on but my wolf wont let me. Im dedicated to her. She is my alpha and my mate. I cant stand to not miss her. Shes all i think about. I have heard alot about her. Shes happy and moved on, ven though it was forced. I still feel like she atleast remembers something. A memory, a feeling, anything. I know its just getting my hopes up thinking about that but hope keeps me human. Feelings keep me human. She brings thoose out everynight. I cry myself to sleep thinking about her. Its impossible to forget her. I have done everything i can. I just wish she would walk through my door one day and run into my arms and let me hold her again. She has Klaus for that. Its pushes my buttons knowing that shes happy with him, when she was happy with me. He gets to hold her at night. He gets to watch my baby be born. It dont matter if hes the father. Its still my baby. I take care of Emily and the baby not him. 

I cant stand to live like this. Its been three whole months and all it is for me is missing her. Wanting to touch her. Anything to do with her. 

Dear Emily,

Emily Nicole Tate, i love you. I miss you and i want you to come back home to me. I want to hold you in my arms and never let you go. Your my one true love and i could never forget you. Not even if i tried. I miss you so much and everytime i think about you, life gets so much worse. Im your little beta, And your my little alpha. Just so you know, i will always love you. Your my whole world and one day i hope for you to read this but right now, im sorry. I cant live anymore. 

~Derek