Chapter 14

I turn all the way around and flash my eyes. I can see!! I guess is the alpha powers. There is 4 of them.

One says "She's blind, go for them, then get her to tell us were Brett is."

I say "In your dreams! I'm his alpha now, you want him, then your gonna have to kill me to get him."

They smirk at each other and shift fully. One goes around me and to Liam, two go after me and one goes for Derek. I run in front of Derek and growl showing them he is mine and if they touch him it will make me really mad. Derek can't protect himself anymore either, he is human and I can sense it.

One says "What's wrong? Little werewolf can't protect himself."

I say "Awe, what's wrong? Can't use your  senses? He's not a werewolf!"

He says "We know about Derek Hale, he has a history."

I say "Yeah well he has a story. Someone took his powers away. If you hurt him, things won't be good between us. I'm not gonna just give Brett to you, if he wants to go, then he can go, but this offer I'm about to give you, it only comes once. You want to join my pack you can, if you don't then you don't."

They stare at me for a moment and run off. All of them. I sigh and hug Derek. 

I say " Are you okay? "

He nods. I turn to Liam.

He says " Im  fine.  "

I nod and look around. I unflash my eyes and everything goes black again. I sigh.

I say " My sight is gone again. Hopefuly it will heal. I need to see for school. Unles we can get a doctors note saying im temporallily blind. Than i can have Derek follow me around and help me. Or someone. I dont know. its been a long day. "

Liam says " If theres a werewolf poision going around, shouldnt we be worried? "

Derek says " Its not a poision going around. Its a dead pool with all of our names on it. All the supernatural creatures of Beacon Hills is on the list. And people are coming after us. If we dont stop them, were dead."

I say " What! And you kept this from me? Why!?"

He says " I didnt want you to get involved. With you training your pack you have been so stressed and busy. I can sence it. "

I say " You can sense a  thing Derek! Your human and i know it. I cant believe you. "

I flash myeyes so i can see and storm out of the building into the pouring rain. The rain dont bother me. I go to the woods and keep walking to the cliff that over looks the city. This place alwys calms me down when im sad or mad or in any mood. Its just like my special place. No one knows about it but someone will find me by my scent so you know i wont be by myself for long witch kinda sucks. 

I have evry right to run off though. If my name was on a dead pool list and that i was worth money, i think i have the right to know. Right? Im not over reacting or anything am i? I just cant believe he would keep something like that from me. My own life at risk and he wont even tell me. Like what the hell, is he trying to get me killed.Maybe he is trying to get me killed. Oh my god my boyfriends trying to kill me. I think i need  help. Or maybe he needs help. No, i dont need help. I most definantly dont need help, im not crazy. Am i? No, i help people for a living. People that cant help themselves.So i think my life is set. Im not crazy.

My head snaps to my right when i hear foot steps.

" We have her cornered! Come quick. "

A few men pop out of no where and walk  slowly up to me. Me eyes are flashes so they must be here from the dead pool thing.

I stand up and back up as they come closer. Im at the very edge. These people are about8 feet away from me with something behind there back. It kinda scares me.

I say " Please, just leave me alone. "

One of the people say " Emily hunny, your worth a whole  a lot of money. We need that money. "

I back up some more and my heels are hanging off the edge. I turn around and look down. If i jump i could live. If i dont jump, im dead. Hmm, yeah im jumping. I turn around real fast and jump. My body feels horrible as im waiting for my feet to land on the ground.It was a pretty big drop. My feet finally make contact with the ground and i scream out in pain. Theres no doubt that i broke both of my ankels and they wont heal until i pop them back in place. I reach down to my feet and pop them back in place. I wait a few minutes just sitting there until i know i can run. Once i know, i get up and take off in the direction of the city. Those people are coing after me, i know it and i need to get away from them and somewhere with a lot of people. They wouldn dare do anything when theres a lot of people around and if they do, ill just simplily yell rape and someone will help me. 

I stop to take a breath and then i relized i can see and my eyes are not flashed anymore.Yay im not blind but i stil need to kep running. So, i take off again. Dashing past tree's, large rocks, and benches. This forest is one that you could eat in and stuff. 

I see the end and run as fast as i can into it. I end up in the middle of the school's lacroose field. Something weird is going on here. I look around and see a figure. Not any figure. Peter Hale's figure.