Chapter 17

The two days are up. The dessert wolf is going to make her apperance to me first. I feel it. So im staying with Derek that way im not alone. I would be lying if i said i wasnt scared shitless. 

~ flash back ~

" Hello young one.  You shouldnt be out here all alone. Not this late. "

I say " Im looking for something. "

THe lady says " And what might that be? "

I say " My teddy bear. Malia lost her out here. "

I keep searching the ground for my bear. i know i could just sniff it out but this lady dont know who i am and i dont know her. i look up and shes gone. I close my eyes and get forced down with claws in my stomach.

She says " What the heck do you know about Malia? "

She tackle me and puts her claws to my neck. I kinda get scared.

I say " SHes my *cough* cousin. Let me go! "

She says " Your just like her. Im the dessert wolf. Gardian of your kind. Learn the way to contact me. "

I nod slowly and once i blink shes off. Gone.

~ End of flash back ~

I snuggle into Dereks chest and he pulls me closer. I look at him with his eye closed and i guess he's thinking. 

He says " Dont think about it. Ill be there with you. I promise. Nothing will happen to you. "

I say " Yeah. i know. Im just scared. I mean she has power over me. "

He says " Well, actually she dont. Alpha's have power over all werewolf or your kind. Its different and i bet you thats what she wants to talk to you about. And shes gonna try to get power over you because thats how she is. "

I say " You know her? "

He says " I met her once. When she was with Peter. "

I say " Was she nice? I dont really remember meeting her. I was young and my mind was set on something else. "

He says " Well, she's different. Not really nice but okay i guess. I dont know. "

I say " Oh. Derek? "

He says " What? "

I say " The bite i gave you. It couldnt change anything can it? Because like were together. "

He says " I dont know maybe? Why? "

I say " I dont know you just different. Your publicly touching me. Infront of Scott, Stiles and Issac. All them you normally wouldnt do that. "

He says " It might of but as long as your okay with it im fine with it. "

I say " Yeah im perectly fine with it but i dont want like an enemy see and know im like a weakness or something. "

He says " Hey, no one will hurt you. I promise. "

I say " Well yeah i know that but still. Something could happen. You never know. "

He sighs and starts rubbing small circles in my side. 

He says  " How do you see us in a few years? "

I say " What? What makes you think of that? "

He says " I dont know i was just thinking. "

I say " Well i see us just like we are now. Always saving others before ourself. You know, we will get through everything and not worry about what other people have to say. We will be bullet proof. Like two super hero's out saving the world. Just me and you and our packs. "

He says " What about kids? I mean werewolfs cant have kids but we could always adopt or not. Kids are annoying but if it makes you happy. "

I say " I cant bring a kid into this world knowing what we know, going through what we go through everyday. I would rather not. We protect enough people as it is. And whats to say that we wont get even more supernatural stuff later in life? I dont think so. i kinda already have kinds. Ashton, Brett, and Liam. I take care of them. Might as well be there mom or a big sister. "

He says " Right. Alphas feel like that. Its like there your own kids. You feel like you have to take care of them. Its complicated to explain. I get it. I felt the same way about my pack when i had it. "

I say " Yeah. What you said makes sence. "

He says " What time do you have to meet Teresa? "

I say " Whenever she contacts me. "

I sigh and close my eyes and listen to the things around me. I hear four heartbeats. I stiffen up. 

He says " What? "

I say " Close you eyes and listen. Theres four heart beats here. "

" Thats because i put a spell on you. "

I turn to see a random chick. I instantly get on my feet ready to fight.

" I would do anything to me if i was you. Whatever happens to me happens to you. Whatever happens to you happens to me. I have your life in my hands. "

I say " Who else is here and who are you? "

" That other heartbeat is your new child. And im a witch that was hired to put that baby inside you. "

Derek says " What are you talking about? Werewolfs cant have children. And witches dont exsist. "

I say " Well, most people dont think werewolfs are real to but so your telling me that im carrying some type of miricle baby? "

" Yes pretty much. Your child is a hybrid. The most powerful hybrid that will be alive. "

I say " What is a hybrid? "

" A werewolf and a vampire mixed. "

I say " Vampire? So theres a baby daddy? How did i get picked for this? "

" You were hand picked by the daddy's brother and sister. They have been watching you. "

I say " Thats not creppy at all. "

" you are 10  weeks along. Good luck and take care. You will be meeting the father soon. "

Authors note: 

 HI!