Chapter 28

I keep running and running. Not stoping, i know there chasing me. I hoping over a gaurd rail and look behind me. I feel something hit me hard and im thrown to the ground. I groan and start rolling over. 

" Im so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. Are you okay? "

I look up to see Liam's mom. I hope she cant see me. I hear a growl and look up and see them coming forward.

I say " Mrs.Dunbar. Get back in the car now. "

I stand up slowly popping my bones into place. I stand infront Mrs. Dunbar as she move. 

" What was that? "

" Do i call someone. "

I turn to her with glowing eyes.

I say  " Just get in the car. Drive as fast you can! "

I feel bad for yelling at her and for expossing my eyes but if i didnt she wouldnt have moved fast enough. She quickly gets in her car and takes off. I meet eyes with Ennis, Ethan and Aiden.

Aiden says " You know you have no choice but to come with us. You know theres more to our pack. Where are they? "

I say " I dont know you tell me. "

I feel a pain in my side. I look down and see a slash but i didnt get slashed. Derek. My eyes go big and they all smirk at me.

Ennis says " Just come with us. Then its all over. Ill call and tell them to leave Derek alone. "

I sya " Ill come. Ill come. Just leave him alone. "

Ennis picks up his phone and calls.

" Yeah she agreed. "

He hangs up and nods at the twins. They come behind me and start pushing me. I follow them without a fight. Derek and Alex will be safe. Its for the best. 

" So what do you guys plan on doing with me? " 

My voice comes out soft.

Aiden says " Well you know i was thinking we could have some fun then ill give you to your dad. "

I growl under my breath. He places his hand closer to my bottom. 

He says " You wouldnt want me to get the rest of the pack after Derek, now would you? "

I shake my head no and avoid eye contact. I know this isnt gonna end well. 

He says " Thats good then your not gonna fight any of us. "

I say " Us? "

He says " Of course. Theres a party my place tonight all the lacrosse players go. "

I say " Oh. "

I look down and keep walking. I hear laughing and really loud music. The party  must have started. I get pushed into a house and through a crowd. He gets me into a room and sits me down on the bed. I sit quetly not saying anything. 

" Ill be back. Dont move. At all. "

I nod and look down at my feet. Why am i agreeing to this? To keep Derek and Alex safe. I close my eyes and listen in on any conversation i can understand.

" Upstairs. "

" Anything? "

" Anything. Have fun. "

I open my  eyes to the door opening anf multiple guys coming in. 

" Shes nice man. "

I start shaking and keeping my eyes on the floor. 

" Emily, nice to see you. "

I look up and see Issac. I havent seen him recently. Hes been gone a while.

I whisper " Help me. Please. "

He says " I will. Dont worry. You might have to deal with it for a few minutes. Ill be back. "

I nod and he leaves. 

" Take your shirt off. "

I snap my head in the direction of who said that.

I say " No. Fuck off. "

I cross my arms over my chest and keep my head down.

" Oh come on babe. If your not then i will. "

I say " You wont touch me. "

" Im glad you think that. "

I say " I dont think that. I know that. Ethan. Want me to expose us? I can and i will. There not gonna touch me. "

He says " Its your weakness Emily. You wont do anything but sit there and cry. "

I look down and sigh, knowing he's right. 

" Take your shirt off. "

I say " I said fucking no! "

The boy laughs and comes closer to me. He grabs my arms and pins me down with my hands above my head. He grabs the hem of my shirt and the fabric starts tearing. I wiggle and scream. Tears form in my eyes and i throw my body around. I feel cold chills on my chest. 

" Bitch is bigger than i thought. "

I pull my arms from his grip and hug my knee's, covering myself. 

" Oh come on darling. Dont be like that. Give us a view. "

All the boys cheer and start moving to me. I feel hands touch me and trying to pull me. I hudle myself keeping me in place and cry into my knee's. I hear the door open and a low growl. I look over and see Issac, Scott, and Liam. 

" Leave her the hell alone!" 

I know there getting into a huge fight but i really dont care. Im scared, hurt and broken. After a while i feel arms wrap around me holding me. i cry into Liam's  chest, as he hugs me and sways us back and forth. 

He says " Its okay. Its okay. Somebody call Derek. "

I hear Scott say something but i didnt catch it. Im to tramatized. Sooner than i expected im wrapped in Derek's arms. I hug him and hold him tight. He takes his shirt off and gives it to me. I put it on and hold him more. 

He says " Your okay. I promise. "

I say " They touched me Der. "

He says " I know i know. And if i even see them im gonna snap there neck with one hand and use the other to rip there balls off. "

I laugh a little and hug him again.