Chapter 23

I look around with my werewolf vision. Its beautiful tonight. I hear something move next to me and my head snaps in that direction. I see glowing eyes. A Omega. It jumps out at me causing me to fall. I grab his foot and flip him over. 

I say " Stop. Im preganant! You will hurt me. "

" Werewolfs cant get pregnant. "

I say " Just listen to it. "

He closes his eyes and listens for a moment. He re-opens them.

He says " How in the world. "

I say " A witch. Thats all i can say. "

He says " Are you an Omega to? "

I say " No, im an alpha. "

My eyes start shinging a bright red. I close them and re open them to be my brown normal color. 

He says " You had hunter moves back there. "

I say " Yeah, im a hunter that follows my own rules. "

He says " What do you do? "

I say " I hunt down Omega's and beta's thats on the run and save their lifes. I protect those who cant protect themselves. "

 He says " Do you think you could help me? "

I say " I have a pack. "

He says " Is that a yes? "

I say " Maybe if i get to know you. "

 He says " Please. Help me. "

I say " Meet me at Beacon hills high school. At 5 in the morning. "

He says " Okay. "

I say " We will talk then. You will meet my pack and everything goes down then. "

He says " Thank you so much. "

I nod and walk away. I come behind the house and walk in the back door. 

I say " Derek? Are you there? "

I walk closer in the kitchen and shut the door behind me. 

" Derek? "

I close my eyes and listen for heartbeats. There's three, so someone's here. 

I say " Hello? "

I open my eyes and pull my claws out, ready to fight. I walk closer to the livingroom. I see a figure but i dont know who it is. 

I say " Hello, who are you. "

The figure turns to me with red glowing eyes. I gasp and start backing up. 

" Im part of the alpha group. Stronger than anyone. Even your father. Lets chat. "

He motions me to sit down. I walk over and sit down. He sits next to me. 

I say " Im not gonna be in your group. You wouldnt want me anyways. "

He says " And why not? "

I say " Becasue im gonna be slow. "

He says " And why is that. "

I slowly look down at my stomach.

He says " Your fat. Okay. "

I say " Im pregnant. Not fat. "

I scoff and roll my eyes. 

He says " Thats not possible. Stop lying to me, "

I say " Where's Derek? "

He says " Derek is a little busy. "

I say " What do you mean busy. "

He says " Lets just say he ran into some friends. "

My eyes widen as i try to go to the door. I get pushed out and fall to the floor.

 I say " Stop he cant fiht them by hisself! YOu have to let me help him! "

He says " No, you know. This was supposed to be a nice small chat but you lied. "

I say " Close you eyes and listen. "

I slowly stand up and he closes his eyes. I walk to him and grab his hand. I put it on my stomach and his eyes shoot open. He looks at me.

He says " Theres no way.. Its impossible. "

I say " Well, i guess not. "

He says " Your gonna die. Theres no way you will live during it. "

I say " I keep thinking the same thing. "

He runs off and it takes me a few minutes to relise what just happened. I start running after Derek following his scent. I turn a corner and see Derek's car running but no Derek.

I scream " You want me! Not him! Then come and get me! "

I hear a growl and i turn and face three werewolfs. Alpha's. 

I hear one whisper " Thats her. The one with the powerful dad. "

I say " Im also the one with the baby. "

The eyes stop and go soft. Good thing im facing girls. 

One says " What? Your the pregnant werewolf? "

I say " Yeah. Wouldnt want to hurt the father? Most of us grew up without a father. I dont want the same thing for this baby. "

 I look down at my stomach. I sigh.

I say " Just please leave him alone. Without him i wont live. Or this baby is dead. I have connections with the vampires and the witches. "

They all look at me. 

One says " I understand what it feels like to loose a baby. And its father. Girls i cant do it. Shes useless being pregnant anyways. "

The other one says " Your right. "

The last one says " No! What are yall thinking! Get her now and once she has the baby bam shes back. "

I say " When i have this baby im not fighting anymore. I cant. I cant lose something that means a lot. Not again. "

The two that said to let me go surround the one that said to get me. 

" Go Go! Get him and run far away. To your home! "

I quickly help him up and we take off. I hear fighting anf growling.. I never look back. I just keep running, pulling Derek behind me. My stomach gets a sharp pain and i fall causing Derek to come with me. I hold my legs to my knee's and open my eyes. Theres only one thing i see. Red. Blood everywhere.