Chapter 21

I look around the woods. Something made me come here. I think it was the baby, but i dont understand why. Its 2am and its cold outside. Im in a cut off and booty shorts. The only thing thats keeping me warm is my inner wolf. I look around and close my eyes. 

I say " Why am i here. Why did you bring me here. "

 I look down at my stomach, closing my eyes. I listen for anything.

"Emily. "

I turn to see Klaus. 

I jump and move back. 

I say " What do you want? "

He says " To talk things over. "

I say " Look, i dont want to talk to you. I dont wanna have anything to do with you. Just please leave me alone. "

He says " Do you know me well? "

I say " Yeah. "

He says " So you know im not one to show my feelings to people right? "

I say " Yeah, whats your point. "

He says " Come here. "

I look at him and slowly walk to him. He takes his jacket off and puts it around me.

I say " What are you getting to. "

He comes closer to me so i can feel his breath on my shoulder. He kisses it there, and kisses all around my shoulder. I feel a sharp pain. 

He says " Thats how much you mean to me Emily."

I slowly look down to my shoulder. 

I say " Its different for your kind. Im not stupid. If you kill me, the baby's gone. I want this baby. Rather your in the life or not. Why would you do something like this to me. "

He says " You know more than i thought. How do you heal the bite? "

I say " An originals blood. "

He says " Oh look im the only original around. "

" Thats what you think. "

Klaus body falls to the ground with a broken neck. I look up to see Rebeka. She bites her wrists and makes me drink her blood. I pull back and look at her. 

I say " Thank you Rebeka, you saved my life. "

She says " You know, i choose you to be the mother of a baby for a reason. I dont need you dead. "

I say " Why did you pick me? "

She says " You care. The true alpha, she cares. And so does the male true alpha. I watched how you put your packs life before yours, how you explained to Liam that you care for anyone and everyone no matter what. How you hunt down Omega's and care for them the right way. Thats truly amazing and i hope that baby has the mother and father i always wished i could have. "

I say " I intend to take care of her. "

She says " Im not gonna leave you alone. Just so you know that. Theres gonna be a few things you need to know about this baby. Ill tell you when the time is right. "

I say " Rebeka? Does Klaus really like me like he says he does? "

She says " I dont know.  I can say that i have never seen him act this way around a girl before. It could just be the baby. Im not to sure. "

I say " Thanks. Thanks for everything. "

She says " No problem. Now i must be going love. Ill see you soon. Ill text you. "

I say " Yeah okay. Sounds good. "

I pull off the jacket and hand it to her. She takes it and waves. I wave by and in a blink of an eye, her and Klaus are gone. I turn in the other direction and start walking back home. 

Once i get to the door i open it slowly making sure not to wake Derek up. I shut the door and walk over to bed. I climb in. He shifts around and cuddles up to me. He wraps his arm around my waist.

He says " Your not off the hook. I know you were out. You smell of vampire. "

I say " Klaus tried to kill me. Rebeka saved my life. "

He stiffens up and sits up.

He says " Are you okay? Are you hurt? Is the baby okay? "

I say " Der, im fine. I promise. "

He says " Why where you out in the woods anyways? "

I say " I dont know. Something made me come here. I kinda zoned out and woke up there. "

He wraps his arms around me hugging me while we both are sitting down. 

He says " Im gonna have to keep a better eyes on you. This baby is changing you. "

I say " I know. I cant even control it. anymore.  I dont know whats going on. "

He says " Just dont do anything stupid. Everything will be fine. "

I say " I know. Lets go to sleep. "

He nods and i cuddle up to him. I close my eyes and shift my head on the pillow. The cover goes over my body as Derek shifts. He puts his arm around my waist and snuggles into me. 

This baby is changing me. Im not me anymore. Things are gonna chnage with this baby around. Its a miricle baby. A werewolf having a baby, its just not possible. I never really thought about it before. I just dont understand. Why it has to be me. Everything happens to me. We still havent thought of baby names. I have a few but im not sure what Derek wants. My stomach is huge. But this baby is a good thing to. With me being pregnant, hunters know im not a werewolf. Werewolfs cant get preganant. This is stressful.