Chapter 18

I slowly turn to look at Derek. I feel my hands on my stomach and look down at it. 

I say " Im im im going to uhmm Deatons. "

Derek says " Im coming with you. "

 He grabs his keys and pushes me out the door. I get into the car.  We start driving off listening to the radio. Once we pull into the small doctors office. I instantly get out without waiting for the car to stop. I run inside. 

" Deaton!! Deaton i need you like right now. "

He comes running in and looks at me. 

He says " What seems to be the matter? "

I say " i think im Pregnant, its not possible but there was this witch chick. Im not to sure, if she was but she said she put a spell on me causing me to have a hybrid. "

He says " Oh. This is not good. "

Derek instantly comes to my side. 

I say " Is there anything you can do? "

He says " An altra sound. Thats about it. "

I say " Lets do it. "

He nods and motions us back there. I follow and lock eyes with Scott. I get up on the cold metal table. I lift my shirt up and show my stomach. Deaton rubs some jelly on my stomach and sets up a monitor. 

He says " Stay still. This might tickle."

I nod and he rubs something along my stomach making stuff pop up on the monitor. He moves it around a little more and stops. 

He says " There it is. Its coming along very well. I dont kno how its possible i have only seen it once. Her name was Pressia Baker. "

I say " So was it indeed a witch. "

He says " Indeed. In Mystic Falls. It was when i was young. "

I say " What am i supposed to do? "

He says " Im not to sure. "

I say " Okay. A baby it is. Ill com back in  5 weeks for you to see if its a boyor a girl. "

He nods and i get up. Derek hugs me tight.  

He says " Come on lets go home. "

 Young wolf. I need you. 

I say " I was just contacted by her. "

He says " Were? "

I slose my eyes and respond back. 

Where shall we meet and what time. 

Right now and at your own house. 

I say " Now and at home. "

He nods and we leave. Once we get ome i open the door and there stands her, a woman, and two men. 

I say " Who are you guys? "

One walks closley to me and turns his head to the side. He just stares. 

He says " Are you sure this is her? "

The other man says " Im possitive. "

The girl says " Why her? "

The second man says " Because shes outstanding. "

I say " What the heck is going on here? "

The first man walks closer to me and whispers in my ear " Your carrying a miricle baby thats mine. "

I say " you mean your the father? "

He nods. 

He says " Your Emily. Ive heard about you. "

I say " Okay, so who's the other people? "

He says " My brother and sister. "

I slowly shift my eyes to the brother. I walk up to him with all anger. I point my finger at him.

I say " You! Your the reason im preganant! How could you even bring a baby in this world knowing its all kinds of messed up! If you walked a day in my shoes you wouldnt be standing at the end of it! Then you come along and now im caringin some type of hybrid baby! Thanks. Thank you so feaking  much. Its amazing to know that one person could come along and make me this peed off. Im not even ready to be a mother. "

He says " you wont be seeing it. "

I say " I wont be seeing it my butt! If you think im gonna have a dang baby and not see it, you in for a rude awakening. "

He says " I want you to come back to mystic falls with me. Live with us and have a nice family with Klaus. Okay? "

I stare into his eyes and nod. He walks over to Derek and looks him in the eyes. 

He says " I want you to forget about her. Youdont know her. Live without her and have a happy life. "

He nods and i form tears in my eyes. Klaus wraps his arms around me, letting me cry into his chest. I let him comfort me as i cry, not knowing what is happening. He looks in my eyes and sighs.

He says " Forget about him. Only worry about this baby and me. Forget about Derek Hale. "

A tear slips down my face as i nod. I close my eyes and re-open them. I look at a man. 

I say " Who are you? Why am i here? "

He says " Im Derek Hale." 

I say " Emily Tate. "

WE shake hands and something fills right. The way our hands fit together. 

" Okay, Emily. We must be going now. We have a new baby to take care of. "

I nod and follow Klaus. We get into a car and start driving off. 

I say " So are we a couple? Or am i just your baby momma? "

He says " Well you see love. I didnt pick you. My brother did. I just met you. "

I say " So im your baby momma. "

He nods and says " We will get to the point of love i hope. "

I say " Me to. "

He looks at me and shakes his head.