Chapter 13

When we all pull up I rush out of the car and straight to my packs little hide out. I see the boy my age that's in my dads pack holding Ashton by the neck. I growl as loud as I can and shift in the middle of the growl. The boys head snaps to me. He sets Ashton down and I run to him. I hold onto him for dear life.

I say "You found me. Now what do you want with me?"

He says "You just don't understand do you. We want you and your pack in our group. But Deucalion also wants you."

I say "What does he want with me."

I turn around and everything goes black.

±

I wake up chained to a wall. I look around and see nothing. Nothing at all. I pull on the chains and break them. I then pull on the feet chain and break them. I fall to my hands and knee's and look around. I stand up and walk around. I pick up a few things and walk to a door. I open it and see a boy. one I have never seen. He's crying.

I say "Are you okay?"

He looks at me and nods. He stands up and pulls me to a room. I see a man.

The man says "Emily, nice to see you."

I say "Who are you?"

He says "Your worth a lot of money. I injected you with a toxin that only kills werewolfs, you have a while before the side effects kick in. Your free to go, but don't go far. I need proof your dead."

Well that's not scary at all. I slowly turn and walk out. I walk outside of the house and to Derek's. I open the door and see older Derek. I smile and run to him. I crash my lips on his as he wraps his arm around me waist.

I say "He said, I'm worth a lot of money. He said he injected me with some kind of toxin."

Derek says "I don't smell anything?"

I say "Me either. Maybe he was lying."

Derek says "Yeah. Now Scott told me what happened. We need to talk. Come talk to me."

He leads me to a couch and we sit down.

I say "What's up?"

He says "About when we dated when we were littler. You really don't remember ?"

I say "No. Nothing at all."

He says "I caused you to go over the edge with your powers. I forced you into something. I shouldn't have did anything. I'm sorry."

I say "Derek? Derek! What the?"

He says "What?"

I say "I can't see! I can't see anything! What's happening."

I try to stand up but get pushed down. I move my hands around until I find Derek.

He says "The toxin. I know what it is. i will be right back."

He is ripped out of my hands and I'm left alone freaking out while being blind. the bad thing is, that I gotta pee.

I yell "Derek! Derek? Ahhhhh!"

I scream as pain filled my body. I fall off the couch and onto the floor. I hold my body while screaming and rolling on the floor. Something is forced in my mouth, its Derek for sure. I can smell him. I chew and the pain stops. but I still can't see anything.

He says "Everything's better now."

I say "Derek?"

He says "What?"

A tear slips down my face.

I say "I can't see. Nothing, its just a big blur and redness. "

He says "Come on let's get you to Deaton, maybe he knows."

I hold my hand out and Derek's slips into mine pulling me up.  I let go of his hand and I get lifted in the air. after a few moments I'm placed into a car. We stop and the car shuts off. I feel around for the handle and pull it. I step out of the car and shut the door. Hands are placed on my shoulders and starts pushing me slowly. I put my hands in front of me and feel a handle. I pull it and walk in. The hands are removed.

I yell "Deaton!?"

He says "In here!"

I say "Come here please!!"

I hear rumbling and then I hear his heartbeat really loudly meaning he's near me.

He says "What's wrong?"

I say "I can't see anything. Nothing but a red blur."

I open my eyes for him to see. I can see very little of him. He walks closer and I feel his finger tips by my eyes. He pushes them open and I see a bright red light. I flinch and open them again.

Derek says "She was injected with a toxin. I don't remember what it was. I fed her some rare mushrooms and it took the pain away but not the blindness. Its a werewolf toxin."

I take a big breath and smell Liam.

I say "Why is Liam here!? Liam!"

"crap".

I hear rumbling and I hear 2 more heartbeats. I take a sniff and smell Ashton. Someone hugs me.

I say "Who's this?"

I feel them and sigh.

Derek says "Liam."

I hug him back and pull him close. I feel a think wet goop on my hand. I take my hand to my face and smell. Blood.

I say "Liam why are you bleeding!?"

He says "Nothing its okay. I'm fine."

I say "That's not what I asked. I said Why are you bleeding."

I growl to intimidate him and stare at him.

He says "The pack Brett was in, they came back for him and we got into a fight."

I say "And where is he now?"

He says "At home. My house."

I say "So he's okay?"

He says "Yeah. Now what happiness to you."

I say "I'm blind. I can't see anything but outlines."

He says "How did that happen?"

I say "Its complicated. I'm not to sure myself."

He says "Be careful. Okay?"

I can feel his stare into my eyes.

I say "I will. Now, let me see your wound place my hand on it lightly."

He takes my hand and places it on the wound. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I'm trying something new. I feel the pain run up my arm and I know it worked.

Derek says "What the hell?"

I say "Its the Alpha healing, alpha can heal there beta's if they know how to do it.Luckily I do. "
The door opens and my head snaps that way even thought I can't see.

Liam says "Shit."

I say "What is it?"

Liam says "The old pack."

Authorsnote:
Sorryittooksolongforanupdate. Imessedmythumbupanditshardtotype. ButIloveyouguyssoI'mdoingitanyways.