Chapter 31

~ Derek's Pov ~ 

She finally passed away. After 7 months in a coma. Shes for sure dead this time. I hear her voice trying to talk to me all the time. I dont know if its real or not. It dont matter it hurts to hear her voice. Its like getting stabbed in the heart with a knife over and over again. 

" Emily was a wonder mother, friend, daughter, and girlfriend. She was a great person in general. Today she has left us. She grew her wings and flew away to live with the past loved ones we have lost. She was only 19. She will forever be in our memories. Fly high Emily. "

I look down and wipe a tear from my eye. Derek does not cry. Not in public anyways. I mess with my feet and sigh. Shes really gone this time. There was no low heartbeat. Shes dead and i feel like its all my fault.

" Derek its not your fault. stop blaming yourself. "

Im hearing her voice.

" Its okay. You take care of Alex, Brett, Liam and the rest of the pack. They are supporting you and they will help you with Alex. Everything is okay. You will see me one day. "

 I sigh. I wish i didnt have to hear her voice. It just makes it worse. 

" Im gonna leave you alone then. "

Can you read my mind?

" Yes i can. "

Oh. I miss you Emily.

" I miss you to Derek. "

I love you.

" I love you to. But your going to move on and be happier with someone else. Take care of Alex for me. Give him all kinds of hugs and kisses and make sure he knows his momma loves him. Goodbye Der. "

I dont want to move on. I want you and only you. Please Emily dont leave. Emily? 

She is gone. I know she is. I dont feel her here anymore. 

+

I still think about Emily even after two years. Alex is 6 years old. Hes growing faster than normal. Showing hes super natural. He reminds me so much of Emily. He acts just like her. 

Shes really gone and i know the love story between me and er is now gone. This is the end.