Chapter 20

I slowly come to a stop and park the car outside of Derek's house. This house is really important to me.  The little house that has so many memories of us together. Like that time when we had a cool whip fight or the time when i knew  i was pregnant. The time i found my father.  Oh aand the time we spent a whole day cuddling.The time Issac walked in on us makeing out. That was funny. Lots of memories play in my head as i knock on the door. It opens and there stands Derek. 

I say " I know you dont remember me. Im your alpha. i cant- "

I get cut off by lips being smashed onto mine. 

Does he remember me? of caurse he does hes kissing me. 

I pull back and look him in the eyes. 

I say " Der, what do you remember? " 

He says " All of it. I never forgot. "

I say " I did. I broke whatever made me forget. I love you Derek. "

I pull him into a hug. He never forgot. That must have been the worse 3 months of his life. Me being his alpha and his mate, it ruined him. I can tell. He smells like happiness and anexiety. He normally smells like Derek. He has his own smell and i can gladly say im in love with it. I know when its him because its his own scent. No one else has it. Its special. I look up to Derek and meet eyes gaze with him. We stare into each others eyes for a monet until he leans down and kisses me soft and slow. I pull back adnd he sighs.

He says " How many weeks are you? "

I say " 23 weeks along.  i can find out if its a girl or a boy now. I just havent went. Klaus didnt want to know. But i do that way i can be prepared. I can make its room and have some clothes and bottles and stuff. "

He says " Then lets go. Right now. Ill get Liam, Ashton and  Brett to meet us there. "

I say " That sounds great. "

He walks me to his car and we go. Once we get there i get out of the car. I slowly walk inside, holding my stomach. I open the door and walk in with Derek behind me. I look up and i see Brett and Ashton. I instantly hug them both . They hesitate knowing im pregnant. I laugh a little at there lack of knowlage. I pull them all into another hug. A group hug. Hugs that i missed so much.

I say " Its okay. You can hug me. "

I hear the bell ring and i turn instantly. i see Liam. We have a small stare down. He runs into my arms. I hug him tight. A tear falls down my face. We both just sit there hugging each other. 

He says " What happened? Why did you leave with him? "

I say " Liam, i dont know. He's a vampire. Its something they can do that we cant. "

He says " Your baby. Is it a boy or a girl? "

I say "  I dont know. Lets go find out. "

He nods and i grab his hand. Derek grabs my other. 

Deaton comes walking in the room and his eyes go big when he see's me. 

He says " Emily! what a surprize."

I say " We are ready to know if its a boy or a girl."

He nods and motions us back there. Derek helps me up on the cold table.I  lay down and lift my shirt up. Jelly gets rubbed on my stomach and something slides across it. A image pops up on the monitor. A baby. 

" Looks to me like its a girl. Congratulations Emily." 

He lays his hand on my stomach. He grabs my hand and places it were his was. I feel a small kick and laugh a little. 

I say " She's kicking. "

He nods and i look around at everyone else. The door bell rings and i look out there. i dont hear anything. 

Liam says " Are we expecting anyone else? " 

" So i heard im a grand father! "

My eyes start shining purple. I look up to see him. My father. 

I say " Im going to tell you what i told the others. A father is not the sperm doner. A father is someone who takes care of the baby and the woman. I clearly think that Deaton has took care of me and this baby. A whole heck of  a lot more than you. "

I meet his blind gaze. 

He says " Im just here because a werewolf is pregnant. "

I say " Yeah. Its called a spell from a witch. Now leave. "

He says " I dont know. "

 I say " I said leave. I have power over you. Remember that. "

I flash my eyes a bright red. I get up and walk closer to him. 

He says " Calm down. Im leaving. "

I say " Get out now. "

He walks out and i close my eyes. I take deep breaths in and out. I slowly open my eyes to see everyone looking at me. i walk over to Derek and hug him. 

He says " Are you okay? "

I say " Im not to sure what that was. I almost lost control. Could it be the baby or was i really that mad. i have never did that before? "

Deaton says " The baby was angry as well. Thats why you felt like you had so much power. Meaning you, Klaus and that witch has something against him. It could be even the smallest things. If that happens agian but with someone you extremly hste, your going to loose control and your going to kill him or her."