Chapter 5

She says " Emily "?

I nod and look at her.

She says " Why couldnt you do it?"

I say " Because, i cant kill inocent people."

She says " There not inocent! They kill people."

I say " Not all of them are bad. The true alpha's what about them!? Huh there not bad!"

She says " Whats a true alpha?"

I say " Its a werewolf, a alpha that dosnt have to steal or take his power from someone. Its a hand picked werewolf that is more worried about others than itself. There not bad."

She says " How do you know?"

I say " I just do. You wouldnt understand. He never tought you what he tought me. Bye."

I run off using my werewolf speed and run to Lydia's house. The lake house. I join the party and clean up after the messy freshmen. I climb on something as high as possible.

I scream " Okay! Party's over everybody out now! Or ill kick every single one of your asses. You better take your drink and clean up after yourself. You little shit."

They all start craming out of the house cleaning up after thereselfs like i said. I grab a trash bag and do Lydia a favor. I start cleaning up the mess and making the room spotless. I clean all around the house and never found Lydia. I sigh and take off my shoes. I lay on the couch and fall asleep. Im sure she wont care, i mean i did clean the whole house. Even the wine stain.

+

I wake up to someone moving. I look up to see Derek carrying me. I smile at him and he lays me on a bed. From the smell of it its Dereks bed. I look up at him to see him taking his shirt off. Holy mother of god I'm gonna die. I stare at his chest.

Derek says "Like what you see?"

I bite my lip and look away.

He says "That's what I thought."

I say "What? never had a girl look at your chest before?"

He says "Not a cute girl."

Did he just call me cute. Oh my god.

I say "Mhm well I guess I'm the first. "

He says "Your also the first to sleep with me."

I blush and he climbs in bed. I instantly cuddle up to him. He wraps his arms around me. I like this. It would be better if we were dating. I soon fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.

+

I wake up to a man and a few other people behind him looking at me and Derek. I hit Derek softly, enough to wake him up.

The man says " Come on Derek! Going around changing teenagers again."

I growl at him and look him dead in the eyes. I walk closer to him and my eyes start to glow, but not the normal bright blue. This is a very light purple. The mans eyes are glowing.

I say " What the hell?"

He says " Oh my god."

He walks closer to me and looks dead at me.

He says " Beautiful, just like your mother."

I take a step back and look at him.

I say "What do you know about my mother?"

He says " Everything, i have have all the answers. As to im your father."

I say "Oh my god."

I stare at the man for a moment and sigh. Derek walks over and hugs me. Im not just gonna hug a man i dont really know.

The man says " What happened to you anyways."

I say " There's a woman here in Beacon hills, she kidnapped me without giving you a chance. "

He says " I must get going now, by the way. My name is Deucalion."

I blink and he's gone.

I say " What the hell just happened."

Derek says " I think you just found your father."

I say " Wow. What time is it? "

He says " Almost 6 in the morning."

I say " Well, i guess i should go home and deal with the bitch. Gotta get ready for school."

He says " Here let me drive you. "

I say " No, you dont have to."

He says " But i want to."

I nod and we go out to his car. We get in and drive off. Derek has been flirting a lot latley but i havent seen him smile. Is he just being nice? Is he not really happy or into me? I shouldnt worry, he dosnt like me anyways. I sigh and look down at my hands.

Derek says "Whats wrong?"

I say "Nothing."

He says "Something. Your heart beat is not normal."

I say " just thinking thats all. dont worry, im fine."

He looks at me, knowing im lying.

I say " Fine being i cant lie, ill just tell you."

He says " okay, go on."

I say " Are you into me? Because you keep flirting and we slept together, a first time for me other than Liam, when i fell asleep in his room but that dont count and i-"

I get cut off by a pair of lips being pressed onto mine. I get hesitant but kiss back. I pull back for air and look at him in the eyes.

He says " Does that help?"

I bite my lip and nod. Holy god im a whore. I dont even know him. I look around and see that were at my house.

I say " Ill be back. Just gonna pack some clothes."

He nods and i run into the house real fast. I jump up the stairs and into my room. I grab my sports bag and run to my closet. I fill the bag with different things and grab my backpack. I take one last look at my room and run back out to Derek's car. He's not here. I look around and sigh. He left me. Maybe it was something important. Ill just stay at Lydia's. I start walking to school.