Chapter 11

~Emily's POV ~

I wake up in the familiar bed, that u missed. Wait. I sit up and look around. I close my eyes and try to remember. Flashbacks flood through my mind. I get up quickly and ignore the pain in my leg. I run into the living room and see him. Derek.

He says "Your not supposed to be up walking on your leg babe."

I say "Don't call me that."

I growl and he looks up to me. He walks slowly up to me and pins my arms above my head. His face comes close to mine.

He says "Your gonna listen to me. I had nothing to do with that. It was all her. I wasn't even kissing back. I love you, more than anything and I'm not letting you slip away because of some girl."

I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat. bump, bump.

I say "Oh my god. Derek, I'm so sorry."

He crashes his lips on mine. I kiss back and he pulls back and smiles.

"So, I see you found love after all. Derek, I'm not quit done with you being young Derek. Maybe we can make Emily young to. How about 15? What happened that year?"

I turn and see a woman.

She says "Answer me."

I say "My, father died."

She says "That's right. And the year before that?"

I say "I killed Ashton."

She says "But he's not dead is he? You turned him. Didn't you?"

I say "Yeah I did. You must be Kate."

She says "You heard about me?"

I say "Yeah, I heard that your a crazy chick."

She snaps her head to me and growls. I laugh and she looks at me.

I say "Hunny, I'm not scared, offended, nothing. You don't scare me."

She says "Why not?"

I say "Because I can be just like you. The werewolf with the hunter training. I know how you move, how you think. I know everything."

Something hits my head and I fall to the ground.

She says "You didn't see that now did you?"

I look at her and everything goes black.

( A/nIanNelson <3 )

I wake up and look around. I'm in a box. I push on it and it opens. I climb out and I look around. I push some spider webs out the way and start walking staring at the floor. I remember everything. I look up when I bump into someone. Its a kid my age.

I say "Where are we?  I need to find him."

The boy says "Emily?"

I look up at the boy.

I say "Yes? Do I know you?"

He says "I have seen you before. I'm Derek Hale."

I say "Oh my god."

I hug him tight. He just stands there.

He says "Do you know me?"

I say "You don't remember anything?"

He says "All I remember is killing Paige."

I say "Who?"

He says "My girlfriend."

I say "Derek, she brought you back. Your really 23. You have a life. You have a girlfriend, a pack, and friends."

He says "Who's my girlfriend?"

I say "Me. I'm your alpha, I'm your girlfriend, I'm your friend. "

He says "I can't even control yet."

I say "Listen to me! You can Derek. Beacon hills isn't like it was. After everything happened, you can! You just have to remember."

I flash my eyes witch is red. She didn't take anything from me. Or it didn't work. He looks at me with wide eyes.

He says "Your an alpha."

I say "I'm a true alpha."

~Liam's POV ~

I haven't seen Emily in a while. Not since Derek took her. I'm kinda worried. its been 5 days. I look down as my phone vibrates.

E- Emily L- Liam

E- Liam! Liam I need help. Find Scott.

L- Emily? Are you okay? Did Derek hurt you? Where are you.

E- Liam I don't know where I'm at. Derek he's 16 again. I don't understand. Just find Scott. Tell him to call me. I'm scared.

L- Emily, just hang in there. Don't let Derek out of your sight. We will find you.

E- Hurry. I'm scared shitless.

I hang up and and run down stairs. I ignore my mom and run all the way to Scott's house. I bust open the front door and run into his room.

I say  "You need to call Emily. She said something about Derek being 16 again and she don't know where she is at. She scared and I'm worried."

He looks up from me and down to his phone. he grabs it and calls her.

S- Scott E- Emily

E- Scott!? I need help. Derek's not the same. And there's something in here with us. I'm scared.

S- Does Derek remember anything!?

E- No! He remembers killing Paige. His eyes glow blue. He is younger. Scott I don't know what to do. Ahhhhh!

Beepbeepbeep.

My heart breaks in two. Something happened.

~Emily's pov~

I look at this creature in front of me. its like a big skeleton. Derek is next to me looking at me.

He says "What the hell is that?"

I say "I don't know!"

he says " Your the alpha! you should know!"

I say " I'm not fully adjusted yet. My eyes glow blue sometimes and they glow red sometimes. I'm new at this."

The creature walks to us. It picks Derek up, then picks me up. He starts walking. Derek reaches over and grabs my hand.

He says " You smell of fear."

I say " Maybe because I'm scared."

He says " Why?!"

I say " Because your 23! you can't remember anything. You lost your memory but you know who I am. She did something to me but nothing happened, I don't understand any of this! I don't even know where we are."

He says " Where in Mexico."

I say "How do you know?"

He says "Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and tell me what you smell."

I close my eyes and smell. I smell Mexican food, dirt, sand, and humans.

I say "Mexican food, sand, dirt, and humans."

He says "Okay, were in Mexico."