Chapter Eight

Rose's POV

A small moan left my lips at Nicholas onslaught of my neck, slowly making his way down to where his mark was destined to be. My fingers were buried in his soft locks, as he continued kissing, licking and softly biting my silky skin. 

"Hmmm you taste so good." Nicholas murmured against my skin. 

I was having Deja Vu of just earlier this morning when I had been trying to get Nicholas out of bed. I felt him tugging at the low neck line of my knitted dress, pressing me gently against the cool stone wall, as his lips came down to my chest.

"Nicholas stop." I groaned, still gripping his blonde locks.

He carried on, I felt cool air through my lacy bra. 

"Nicholas anyone could walk around the corner and see." I said very breathlessly. 

But my words seemed to go unheard by Nicholas, so finally I willed my limbs to focus my strength on pushing him back. The pressure I was forcing on him made Nicholas pull back looking down at me with a glazed smirk on his face. 

"Yes Moy Koroleva?" he asked looming dangerously close again, his one blue eye and one brown eye drinking in all my features.

"I um- er- you were suppose to be showing me around." I stumbled out, still feeling the ghost of his lips caressing my skin.

"I was just filling the time, waiting for you to say where you wanted to see first." He came back with a cheeky smirk, his lips coming dangerously close to mine.

"Outside!" I said quickly, "Let's um, you can er, um show outside and the grounds and stuff..." 

Nicholas smirked and gave my ear a little nip, but took my hand and led me through the winding corridors. occasionally passing staff or warriors, all bowing their heads as we passed. WE finally came to the main entrance, where Nicholas was handed his trench coat with the golden lapels from the day before. Nicholas also took the tan fur trench coat I had worn, motioning me over to put it on.

I shook my head, "I'll be fine without a coat."

Nicholas gave me an appraise look, "Rose, you are wearing nothing but a knitted dress, which doesn't even cover both your shoulders, and a pair of long leather boots. It is thick with snow and ice outside, you will need a coat."

"Nicholas I have spent my life in very thin summer dresses, outside constantly not mater the weather, I think my wolf and I can deal with a little frost."

"Let me re-frase  that, I will not allow my mate to leave these walls without being properly dressed, nor will I let other wolves glimpse the curves that belong to me." His voice grew to the edge of a growl, at my stubbornness, defiance and the glances I was receiving from passing warriors.

I rolled my eyes and scowled, but snatched the coat from his grasp, pulling it on, "I will take this off later." I snapped slightly, missing feel fresh air on my skin as soon as I put on the coat. 

"Oh I'm counting on it." Nicholas said in my ear, making heat rush to my cheeks and my scowl to deepen as Nicholas' mood lightened at my expense. 

I strode out the large front doors, and was blasted with icy wind, secretly glad for my coat now but unwilling for Nicholas to see I let it flap open around me in the wind. 

I followed Nicholas out of the Castle courtyard, I saw in the distance warriors out on the training grounds in the cold.

"Nicholas are your warriors training out here in the freezing cold?" 

"I thought it wasn't cold miss I live outside." He said with a cheeky smile, I swatted his arm but couldn't help feeling a smile tug at my lips at the sound of my mates deep chuckles.