Chapter Fifteen

Rose's POV

The slow rise and fall of my mate's chest gradually woke me up, our legs entwined together, and my hair splaying across Nicholas' chest. Even without moving I could feel that my body was sore and ached all over from our vigorous activities only a number of hours beforehand. 

I raised my head slightly, attempting to stretch the aches away in my body, Nicholas began to stir beneath me, opening his eyes smiling as he saw me. 

"Debroye utro," Nicholas said huskily,

"Good morning to you too," I whispered

Nicholas' smile grew, "You understood that?"

"I'm picking up a few things." I smiled attempting to be coy and failing terribly, 

Nicholas chuckled, wrapping his arms around me and holding me closer to him, gently kissing my neck. 

I giggled, his stubble tickling my soft skin, "So... last night happened." 

"Yes, it did" Nicholas' voice rumbled, "And it's about to happen again." He began kissing and licking my mark,

I struggled to hold back a moan, "Nicholas I need to shower." I managed to say, my eyes closing slightly in ecstasy. 

"Hmmm that shouldn't stop us," he said softly, bringing one arm under my legs and holding me to him bridal style, still kissing and sucking my neck gradually making his way up to my lips. 

 I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss and burying my fingers in his silky blonde hair, barely noticing as he lifted me up and walked us swiftly toward the bathroom. 

Nicholas gently placed me down, my feet on the cool stone tiles before streams of warm water ran down our skin and hair from the multiple shower heads. And again our arms were around each other, lips on skin, again I felt Nicholas inside me, the pleasure drowning out any discomfort. Again and again, he took me so that it was a good hour and a half until I got around to washing my hair. 

...

Just as I was about to enter the closet to put on some clothes, a strong arm was around my waist pulling the towel away that was wrapped around me, a hot mouth on my neck, a hand moving my damp tangle of curls. 

"Nicholas, it's barely been ten minutes. We need to do something productive today." I tried to sound exasperated but my words only came out in a breathy moan. 

"I think this is very productive indeed." I could hear and see the wolf coming out in Nicholas, but I didn't care, it just turned me on even more. 

...

So for the next week after the ball, we didn't do much apart from having sex, shift and go on runs, spend hours in the rooftop garden and hang out with Gaby, Ilia, Val, Anya, and Leo. And then have more sex. 

It was after what felt like the millionth amazing lovemaking when there was a knock on the door, it was Val bringing a rather angry message from the advisors asking where the hell we've been all week. 

"You guys really need to learn to keep it in your pants." Laughed Valentine as he left.

Nicholas groaned, burying his face into my neck and taking deep breaths on my scent, "Urghh how can I ever think about work again where you're just so tempting moya Roza." He growled the last part.

I giggled, "As appealing as it is, we can't spend the rest of our lives having sex Nicholas, we do have a country to run."

"Oh WE do, do we!?" Nicholas smirked,