Queen

Emma

Chapter 4

It has been the third of school and I haven't taken a step into a classroom since day one all I know is that I have been teleported to a bunch of other places ever since I got here.

I was beginning to feel nervous now that I began feeling that we are heading out to our classroom.

Sierra groaned beside me her face was still red, but I couldn't help it. S-she kissed while I was sleeping. "Are you alright?"

"Yea eventhough you're the one who slap me across the face with those icy hands of yours. Now my beautiful and flawless skin is ruined."

"C'mon is not that bad is it?"

"Sure of course imagine hitting your face by big ice glacier now that wouldn't hurt a damn bit, princess."

I wince at that thought. "I'm not a princess," I protest.

She laid her eyes on me looking at me from the head to the toe.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"That doesn't sound nothing to me. Spit it!" She remained silent. "C'mon spit it. Or," I threatened. "Do you want to eat ice again?"

She gave in a sigh. "I think you look like a princess to me." She put her hand around her neck to hide the embarrassment in her face and I sort of blush.

We walked in silent before I heard yelp from Sierra. I turned around to see that she was strangled by a boy. I saw a electricity coming out of Sierra body and entered the boy body. He groaned but the voice sounded like a girl. No way please don't tell me he's a-

"You didn't have to do that, Sierra," he complained. I just stood there dumbfounded.

"You are seriously getting on my nerves." Sierra was a little bit angry. I was confused. I don't think I cannot live in this school normally like I wanted.

"I wanted to hug you. I just forgot."

"Remember this next time you hug with that kind of strength I'll send my thunder to you with that kind of strength. Treat others the way you want to treat them."

"Alright," he sighed.

I'm not sure anymore. Is this a girl or a boy standing in front of me? His voice does sound a little feminine.

"Let me introduce to you to someone she's a freshman." Sierra beckons to come over and so I did. Her attitude earlier did caught my attention. I don't think I'll ever want to be on her bad side.

"Emma this is Lindsey and Lindsey this is Emma. Emma judging from your face I can totally tell your confused but Lindsey here is actually a girl."

I could swear I hear thunder crackling in the sky. Because how can a girl be so damn handsome. Same goes for Sierra but partly I can still tell the she is a girl in disguise.

"Yo," Lindsey gasp that sound like the Chinese accent. "Dude did you just copied my hair styles."

"Who said I copied yours," Sierra snapped. "Its the hairdresser who gave me this hair style. I said I wanted short shoulder length but then the hairdresser gave me a boy hair cut."

Sierra furious look did make Lindsey and I laughed. As we finished laughing we walked together to the school. So far I know that Lindsey had a superhuman strength.

The only thing that makes me feel like I can continue to be in this school is probably I have a friend, Sierra. It's nice to have some accompaniment. Maybe being locked inside that dark place had made me fear of having no one beside me. I don't want to be lonely ever again.

As we got into the school door we were greeted by a large roar to what it seems to be of a lion or tiger but even more ferocious. I turned to see Sierra and Lindsey they looked pale by that sound.

I wonder what it is to have made them look this way. "Don't tell me that's-"

"Yup your right," the director decided to just teleported in front of us scaring me except for Sierra and Lindsey like they were too afraid at what's to come. "Level S dragons, and of course I made an exception of having Emma joining us."

My mouth went as big as an O. "W-what?!!!"

"Back when you were in the source you have proved that you were a powerful Exceed."

"Exceed?"

"It's what we called ourself instead of saying people with special abilities. Exceed is the right word for us. From no on Emma you are in Class S meaning at the top of the class you will be trained by Sierra the Queen."