Lust

LILITH

Chapter 35

Caught. She was already captured by my charmed and so was I to hers. Gorgeous. She looked heavenly with that purple fair tulle dress that clung onto her breast tightly. Tempted. I brush her lips with my fingers making gasp at my cold touch. It's insane especially since she has such perfect face. I was completely drawn to her the first time that my eyes landed on her.

Expecting something my fingers slipped by her cheek cupping them onto my hands. Elegant. She was beyond beautiful. I didn't know how to stop loving her from the first time I set my eyes on her.

Lifting her head up I leaned down and captured her lips with mine still placing my hands onto her face she closed her eyes. I could taste the soft cherry lipstick on my tongue. She was a little hesitant to kiss back, but when the both of our eyes caught each other we knew we couldn't hold back anymore. Her soft lips brushed past mine and I deepen our kiss putting my hand to the back of her head giving me an easier access to lips deepened it. As if we were both under the trance of each other she wrapped her arms around neck for a better access.

We held each tightly devouring each other lips and I fought for dominance then I knew I won the minute she moaned as I caught her tongue in between my teeth brushing them as she shuddered. The both of us panted for air as we separated our lips, but my feelings was growing stronger like I was high on drugs just as she was with me.

I held onto her hand and ran out of the party down to the stairs of the castle. Opening one of the random guest room locking it and very quickly I slammed Jessica to the wall trapping her within my grasp her hands in mine above us and our lips touching one another. I let a trail of my wet lips to the nape of her neck kissing sucking it there making sure there was mark on there that says that she belongs to me. She moaned at my touch.

I let my hand travel to the back of her dress unzipping it easily the dress came off her only to reveal that she was only under a sexy red bra and laced underwear. I laid a kiss onto her chest placing my tongue sucking on her skin giving another hickey. Jessica moaned and I hear want her more of her voice scooping her up into my arms gently I placed her onto the bed. She looked at me unknowingly what to do next.

I smile taking her hand and kissing it. "You are so beautiful, Jessica." When she wanted to speak I took this chance to deepen the kiss unraveling the secrets of her mouth as she groan while my hands travelled to her breast stroking them making her moan even mote. The second she felt like she was in ecstasy my hand removed her underwear while my finger stroke her clitoris. "Lilith!" She gasp at my touch of her bud. God I wanted to hear more of her voice without a further a due I slipped three fingers into her entrance going in and out while my thumb stroke onto her clitoris.

Jessica arched her body going back and forth with the bed moaning pleasurable. I licked my upper lip lifting her legs up resting on my shoulder letting my tongue do wonders to her entrance. "L-Lilith! I-i can't."

Knowing that she was about come I let my tongue travelled deeper to her entrance as she came. She tasted so sweet. I went up to her kissing her before fully unclasp her bra revealing a beautiful breast. I swear her body is made to worship before moving down I kissed on both of her nipple sucking on them.

"Forgive me, Jessica." I pulled her hair to the side I was just so feeling hungry. I kissed her lips before moving towards her neck placing my mouth on there my fangs grew longer and slowly I sank my fangs down to her neck Jessica gripped onto me her fingers dug into my skin and drank a couple of her blood down to my mouth. She taste abnormally good, but I quickly stop. Taking Jessica into my arms she was smiling placing her head to my chest.

"I love you, Lilith," she admitted placing a kiss onto my chest. She unzipped my dress and I kicked it off the bed. She looked at me not knowing what to do then I knew this was her very first time she had sex with a girl.

"So," I said. "This is way better than having sex with a boy right?" I grin.

Shyly she blushed and nod her head. Like I haven't got enough of sex I quickly pinched both of her nipple and she gasp at the touch. Staying silent she slipped underneath the blanket covering herself.

"Honey, no use hiding that sexy body yours away from mine." Still staying silent I went underneath the blanket sitting hugging from the back of her. "I still haven't had enough yet, Jessica." Placing a finger nearly in her ass.

"Lilith," she finally spoke. "How many times do you have to do this until your satisfied."

I turned her around getting on top of her my lips onto her earlobe. "Forever," I whispered and she shivered at my comment.

JESSICA

The next morning I woke up with soreness in between my legs even if she didn't use any dildo or any toys she did get me sore from just lots of fingering. In one single night she certainly pounded me hard and had tried many sex position which I lost count at four.

My neck hurt for a little bit from the area she sucked my blood like it was as if she was a vampire. All my body was sore. I turned to face Lilith she looks rather gentle when she is asleep. I traced her sharp nose with my fingers causing her eyelids to open up. "Good morning, J." She pulled me into her arms placing butterflies kisses on to my forehead.

I had never thought I would fall in love again and this certainly had replaced the sadness which I felt a few days ago into a bliss.

UNKNOWN

"So she'd finally awaken." The light in the room flicker a little.

"Everything is taking place. The sacrifice is almost ready."

I smile. "Are you going to continue act as Key?" The man question.

"My role is not over yet old man. There are still some unfinished business I still need to take care of as Key."

"Alright," the hooded man sighed.

Everything has only just begun.

A/N: Hi everyone, I am going to try to wrapped up with this book and hoped that I can start with a new book soon but that doesn't mean that I am going to rushed the ending so I hope everyone enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoy writing this. This is my first ever book that I have ever written so long. I wished for everyone to stay safe and sound with the new virus that is happening around the world.

So please do enjoy, like and comment. Love you all.