Epilogue

SIERRA

~~10 years later~~

"Hey little one," I shushed patting the baby Pegasus on the neck calming him down as I watched as the little trainee put some medicine on the his wounded. Once it was done he slowly stood up his white wings spread out. I wave my hand good bye to the flying Pegasus watching him unite with his mother.

"My Queen," the trainee said. "So how did I do today?" I smile.

"You're improving fast. In just couple of weeks I am sure you can handle the animals in this clan well."

"Really?" Her purple eyed sparkled.

I nod crouching down giving her a pat on the neck. "You have done well, Helen."

"Thank you Queen Jane." I smile. Looking at the clouds at the green  pasture and at my very clan castle. It was good to be home again. I stared at the scenery a little longer before a bird came flying with a message tied around it's leg.

I took it off and send the bird flying. I open up the message and it was from Lilith we're all meeting in my place. I smile.

"Lesson is off for today," I told.

"Is it that time of the year again?" I nod and she smiles with a whistle a flying Pegasus came to greet me. I jumped onto it and we soar into the sky.

When I arrived Lilith, Lucifer and Nick was here. We were all standing in an empty dessert but this is not an ordinary dessert in my clan this is called the Land of The Spirit with a key that I hold I am the only one who can open up this place. Once opened all of us travelled inside greeted by many stones and the faces of our beloved come out.

I reached out to Emma. She smiles at me. "Thank you for waiting," she said.

I just looked at her ghost, but in whatever form she is in. I'll always love her and it was the same for Lilith.

She had poured all her love to Jessica and now she was able to meet her again for at least once a month that falls on the full moon we were able to meet our beloved, but Emma gave me a very a good news in a year time she and her mother will be reincarnated as a human and we'll be reunited again. Until then I'll proposed to Emma and she'll become my wife.