The Escape

ELIZABETH

CHAPTER 24

BOOM!  

CLASHED! CLASHED!

I turn my head to many warriors started to head inside of the room killing the guards. I began to shake terror until I saw the face of my lover my face my face then was washed with relief.

She came in flying in her flying chariot as she came up and swung me into her chariot as she command the horses. She flew as fast as she could and I glanced back to look at both of my parents were full of fury written in their expression.

I couldn't understand anything, but Jane seems to understand the situation and flew out the from the underground palace, but many guards chased after us. When we headed out my people looked at my in terror pointing at me.

Jane looked like she was about to be sick until we landed somewhere in the forest. Then suddenly I felt something at my back growing out of my flesh. I touched my back. In fear I quickly took off my clothes, and I glanced my back. I couldn't tell what was happening but I saw a mark the infinity was growing larger and larger they were spreading through out my body.

"No!" 

I looked up at Jane. "What's happening to me, Jane? What's going on? Please.... just tell me what's going on?"

She took me into my arms. "I am so sorry, Elizabeth. I found out too late."

"What do you mean you found out too late?" I cried into her shoulder fear was spreading throughout my whole body. "Please... Jane tell me what's going on?"

"I have just heard from my father this afternoon that today was the day where every being out there becomes pure bloods again there will be no longer mixed blood. However, there has to be someone from the royal blood of Kritanta family needs to be sacrificed. It requires someone who has the power to summon dragons an ancient dragon that only a royal blooded necromancer can call Baishi and Kuro."

"So I'm the sacrificed." I looked down onto the floor. "In all my life my parents looked at me with proud faces saying that I am going to become someone great, but this is what they meant the whole time. I am able to make everyone pure bloods again but in return I have to sacrifice myself.

I am going to die."

"I won't let that happen to you!"

I shook my head. "No, I am going to die either way. Jane you have to live for me find someone to love you and at least find someone that could love you more than me."

She shook her head holding tightly but I remained lifeless. "I won't let you die. Even if you were to die I'll curse myself to live in the bodies of my descendants until I find the reincarnation of you." She bite her finger and drew a mark on her forehead and before I could wipe it away the blood disappeared. 'I'll never stop finding you Elizabeth. I love you, and one day you are going to my wife."

I smile sadly at this bitterness she loved me so much that she is willing to throw her life away for me. I began to screamed in pain as the infinity mark started to cover up my whole body. In all my life I was just a tool. Many soldiers came and I knew that they were here to get me. 

"Quickly," one of the soldiers said. "Before the mark is completed." 

"Before her body breaks down."