A New Story Out!!

Hi all readers,

I apologize that I haven't been updating much lately, and that is because I have so much work to do, and I've been food poisoned now for two long weeks. I didn't even know how I managed to get off my feet to go to work.

Anyways, back to where I was going to say this new story is requested by O4Ocean. Well, I hope everyone will enjoy this new book.

It is called The Queen; Marked. It's a LESBIAN FUTANARI Story. A new challenge to write.

Here is the description below:

(WARNING CONTAINS MANY SEXUAL EXPLICIT SCENES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)

Since young Jessica Hale has been raped and abused by her own father. She always wishes for her father to stop the beating and making her see things she's not supposed to see and do. So she prayed to every gods and devil she could think of every night before she could go to sleep. On one very special day, she prayed to a certain devil and showed up. The devil promised to protect her in return she will be his vessel.

Jessica agreed. However, she did not know the devil will kill her father letting her become a homeless orphan without a father, roaming around the street being all dirty and hungry. Since Jessica is a beautiful child with amazing glimmering green eyes she was kidnaped by a man and was bought by a powerful Queen. On the very day she was bought she was marked by the Queen, and the devil who resides her is a powerful demon whom somehow escape from his prison.

What will happen to Jessica?

And what will she become?

READ MORE TO FIND OUT!!

The link to this book is below:

https://www.wattpad.com/670209272-the-queen-marked-lesbian-futanari-prologue