The Prophecied Mark

EMMA

Chapter 11

"Dad, have you ever heard of Baishi and Kuro."

He nods. "I summon them. Dad, I don't think it's a belief. It's real, dad. We are necromancers."

I couldn't even believe the words that just came out of my mouth. Back in the past if people talk about having abilities and gifts I would swear it in front of their faces kicking them in the shin to make them go back to reality. However, words of make belief came through my mouth making me realized that how real and messed up reality really is. This is the new reality filled with magical beasts and super powers. This is the new era on Earth.

"Dad, what is going on? How are we... like this?"

"I am not sure honey. But if what you're saying is true. Then based on the stories back when my mother told me as bedtime stories mean everything is real. You have to hear this story, hun. In order for you to understand why we are in this state." I listened.

"On Earth, there are two dimensions one is called above which meant people on Earth, and the other is below. This division was caused by the Necromancer. Their jobs are to protect the world below to secure and protect the beasts. They were chosen to be the ruler to the world below. They were forbidden to love with another species and that goes same to the other species including humans. They all needed to be pure of blood to their kind. This was also the necromancer jobs.

They have the power to control over the living and dead. They were the one who created the dimension. They could easily shatter the dimension easily with just the snap of their fingers. They are powerful, Emma. Everyone fears them.

However, back in the past the eldest of the royals a prince falls madly in love with a human and married her breaking the rules that shouldn't be broken. Many then supernatural follows and that was how people with abilities comes from being descendants from the beast below. At first, the prince lived happily in the world above nothing had gone wrong. They lived their life to the fullest bearing many kids, but then one night he saw a premonition.

The eternity mark that only belongs to the royal family never appeared on his children, but one will suffer from people who are gifted. They will use the half necromancer blood and spill it on a sacred ground to save themselves from dying at an early age by using too much of their powers and still be able to use them.

It was believed half blood necromancer who bears this mark is the key to keeping the gifted alive and be able to use their powers without fearing their lifespan getting shorter. Since we are half bloods we represent two beings human and necromancer killing us means destroying the balance of the human realm and supernatural.

Oh, god!" My father breathed, and I began to panic. "Emma, the prince tried to kill his owned childbearing this mark so that he wouldn't suffer at the hands of the gifted, but then he couldn't that child eventually lives spanning more children with the blood of the royals creating you and me. The prophecied mark is still happening. Emma you are in danger you have to get out of there! I will pick you up tomorrow at 8 am. Be ready, Emma. We have to go into a hiding!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers,

I am glad to say the fun has started!!! I hope all of you enjoy this chapter as much I enjoy writing it.

Thank you all for reading my books. They mean the world to me.

Thank you. Luv u all. <3 <3

Pls. Comment, Vote, and Read. XOXOXO