Captured

LUCIFER

Chapter 38

Lilith was just standing there in shock looking at whatever was on Jessica hand. I walked over and took a look and instantly I knew why Lilith was so upset. The jade stone was in Jessica hand she's the sacrifice and there is no escaping it. The prophecy was true.

"We have to get out of here now." I suggested. Lilith quickly breathes in couple of breathes and nods.

"Give me the stone, Jessica," Lilith commanded.

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Throw it."

"You can't-"

"Watch me," Lilith said and snatched the stone away leaving Jessica empty handed, but to only returned Jessica in a second. "Shit!" She muttered.

"I tried to tell you," Jessica complained.

"Whatever."

"Lilith! Jessica! We have to go now!"

Without any further a due Lilith just brought her hands around Jessica and scooped her up to her arm carrying her. Both of us ran out of the palace and into the forest. I imagine my house in my head and opening up a portal both of us went into it.

Once inside the house only the both of us was able to relax. We were both panting. But hell is no longer safe for Jessica anymore. No one can know Jessica holds the jade stone but her family.

"We need to get out of hell. I'll go upstairs to tell Nick. Jessica please tell Emma to get ready because we are leaving hell."

I breathed walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. Nick was sleeping unconscious on the bed. "Nick, wake up," I spoke. "Nick!" I shake him awake. Oh God please don't tell me he did the Revive spell. I cursed under my breath and scooped him into my arms.

I ran down the stairs and saw that Emma was in the same position as Nick and Sierra had to carry her. I didn't had the to argue so I yelled portal. Everyone of us went inside.

With a bit of haste I instantly regret my decision the image of the place where I wanted to land did not turn up instead we landed in a shopping center in New York.

Lilith started to glanced dagger at me, but I just ignored it. I am the older one here so I shouldn't be afraid. "C'mon," I said. Sierra stayed silent holding onto Emma onto her arms. Damn Nick for being impatient now we have two sleeping beauty to take care of.

Carrying onto the both of them we followed into a dressing room as I yelled another portal this time we travelled into my condominium in New York as we disappeared from the shopping mall. Sierra and I laid Nick and Emma onto my bed.

Lilith, Sierra and I walked over to the living room sat down onto the large couch. All of us groaned in unison. "What is going on here?" Sierra finally complained.

I explained everything to Sierra and surprisingly she took listened every word that I said to her calmly.

"So what is going to happen to Nick and Emma?"

"It'll take a few days before Emma and Nick wakes up. It requires time in order for their old souls to revive. That is why I specifically warned Nick not use the spell but now look what happens. He just don't listen."

"Lucifer, whose place is this?"

"It's mine."

All of us tries to relaxed and watched the TV but when Nick and Emma wakes up at a same time looking different from before. They look more powerful their cold gaze looked at all of us.

"So," Emma spoke. "You're the chosen one mom not us."

"How did you know?"

"The replica of God told us," Nick followed.

"Thanks for giving me the information," a voice said. It was neither of our house all of us turned around. A man who sort of resembled Sierra appeared.

"Uncle Vicent," Sierra sounded surprised. The man smile happily at the sight of her and walked towards Jessica.

"Such magic," the man said. "It's even far stronger than Emma." He grabbed Jessica hand and Lilith wanted to punch him hard on the face but she knew not to. Despite having a kind expression he was insanely powerful to be an esper. Taking Jessica into his embrace. He smile and disappear before all of us can react.

The minute he left pain laced up to head. I screamed and fell off onto the ground.

You can't run away from me, Lucifer.

Father...