The Dark Song

Sierra

Chapter 5

I can hardly sleep sometimes. My ability is like battery keeping me energised and awake the whole day. I breathe in the coldness of the night, and I turn to my right looking at Emma sleep. She sure is beautiful. I am lucky to have a roommate like her.

Somehow I am a person who needs to let out some of my electricity in order to get some rest. Thinking about it the weather today is quite dry should I trigger the gods wrath and make it a big thunderstorm. Perhaps I should.

I came off of my bed standing in between of Emma and my bed in the middle it's where I would incurred the wrath of the god above. They should send some rain.

With a crackling of electricity dancing on my fingertips. I smile they seem to agree with me. I held my hand out the window sending at least fifty percent of my strength across the sky crackling purple and white with the sound of ferocious thunder occuring with this kind of strength this kind of weather should last about the whole day or more.

I don't think anyone is going to hurt by my thunder, but not unless they are intruders. It's been a while since I let my my ability run wild. I watched as they roamed the sky and comes together to form a tiger.

It looked at me and roar loudly. I simply wave my hand and the thunder splits running in the night sky.

Tiger they matches with my powers. This is the intermediate level in mastering ones ability which is finding your spirit animal and then summoning them and fight in a par with them, but before that is to control your spirit animal. If you can't then your spirit animal will come and harm you.

My eyes are getting small feeling a little tired. Since summoning my animal does require a lot of energy. I looked at the sleeping Emma still soundfully asleep eventhough it seems like there will be a thunderstorm going on.

I can't help it but to be mesmerized by her looks. The sudden shock is when she woke up her eyes were purple like mine. This was strange.  She looked at me like a newborn child. She open her mouth and sang.

The song were soft and the lyrics of harsh realities. Before I knew it. I suddenly found myself walking on my bed. This song is not just any normal song, but the power to control others just how strong is Emma.

Sleep now my dear child
Let us walk together
On this thorny path
To a new a dark era
To a new day, a new dawn