Abducted

JESSICA

Chapter 33

I stared at them dumbfounded tears came running down my face one by one and eventually it became one of those tears where I can't stop them from coming down one way or another. I gasp through the tiny hole where Lucifer started to touch Nick at his abdomen and his face leaning down to kiss my husband by the lips but what's worst was that my husband was not rejecting Lucifer. He was accepting Lucifer.

I cried silently on the floor tears was dropping onto the wooden floor one by one eventually becoming a pool. 

"Mom?" I turned around Emma was watching me. I couldn't let her see me like this. I needed to be strong, but how could I be strong when the man I loved and trust is having an affair with a man. So I did what any other normal human being would do. I ran helplessly onto the wooden stair and out the door without thinking what other creatures might be lurking in the forest. Emma chased after me wanting to go into the forest, but was soon stopped by Sierra. 

I couldn't looked straight into the Emma face and I just continued running. There was a strange looking spider that was probably bigger than me and wanted to eat me up, but with strange energy running in my veins. I screamed and let out a surge of energy exploding destroying any impurities that may be lying in the forest along with the spider turning into dark particles disappearing through the air. Yet I did not stop running.

I wanted to exhaust all my body and hoping that'll numb my heart like Lucifer said the forest was filled with nasty creatures. A deer came out looking at me with its sharp razor teeth wanting to gobbled me up knowing that was another impure being I let out the same energy as I did with the spider to destroy the deer with this somehow my energy was spent and my legs was too weak to support causing me to fall down on my knees. Looking down onto my hands there were all dirty with dirt and so did with my legs. My white pajama dress was stained with dirt.

I screamed one last time at the pain I was feeling and eventually something or someone had hit before I even realized whom it was. My eyes faded into darkness.

When my eyes was opened. I was inside a carriage my hands were cuffed as there were many other women sitting in the carriage all wearing a weary expression. My neck was a little stiff as I try to move them I groaned at the pain and the images that was still dancing in my gaze. Once I did something was on my neck I touched it and there was chain cuffed to my neck.  I coughed for a bit looking at the women beside me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You're inside a carriage miss. We are being sold off to slavery."

"Slavery?" I questioned. "No... no! This can't be happening. I was only at the forest a moment ago. I need to go back to my family."

"I'm sorry miss," she said. "I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to. Mr. Tanker had saw you using your powers in the forest while he was passing through. During that time you seem to be broken and so he used that to his advantage and smack your neck with his hand making you faint. When he saw you he was so thrilled that he jumped for joy, and I must say you are indeed beautiful."

I tried to hide my body. It was a great mistake that I left the house with only being in pajama. Now I am being abducted and being sold off. I tried to concentrate on my powers hoping that I could break the chains off, but somehow I can't feel any powers surging through me like before.

"You won't be able to use your powers when these chains are on you and you won't be able to escape these chains are filled up with strong voltage once you disobey a command it will electrify you," the girl said. Now that I noticed her she was quite a small girl having dirty brown eyes, shoulder short straight dirty blonde hair with bangs. She have a quite a small face with a small lips and pointed nose. There was a few bruises on her thigh.  If weren't for the few bruises and scars she could've been more beautiful.

"How do you know so much? Who are you?"

"I have many names, but my previous master did name me Key."

"Previous master?"

"That's right. I am a slave. I have been bought and sold to many people to become their slave to do all their dirty bindings. This is the reason why I know so much. If you're lucky you can sold to a wealthy family that'll treat you like a doll since you are beautiful."

"I apologize for bringing up a sensitive topic, but I will not sit here and not be able to do anything. I will find a way out of here."

"I doubt it," she said calmly. She must have gone through a lot of this to stay this calm. "The best solution is to obey our abductors its the best way to survive. Trust me, I have enough experience in order to be able to become like this otherwise if its the old me I would've been like you finding ways to escape but only to ended up being tortured in the worst way possible worst than death."

After listening to her she does have a point so I sat down and waited properly introduced myself to her. "My name is Jessica."

"Well Jessica you have certainly become obedient."

"Oh spare me the joke Key. I am listening to you because you have many experience in this."

She smiles. "You are quite rational."

"I have to be of course I am a mother after all."

Her smile quickly faded turning into a U. "Must be nice to be a mother. I wonder how having a mother feels like?"

Along the way to slavery I had gotten few important points from Key befriending her in advanced. Mr. Tanker, my abductor took all of us into underground place putting all of us in cells. While Mr. Tanker kept looking at me with joy. 

"You are going to be the star of my auction tonight little angel." I looked at him in surprised how did he know that I was an angel but before I could ask the question he walked out of the room. Key whom was locked in the cell in front of me looked at me.

"Be careful Jessica best to stay silent." I nodded my head.

I sat down on my prison cell cold hard ground my mind was filled Emma. I am so worried about her. I shouldn't have never left Lucifer home. Everything that had just happened to me was all my fault, but I couldn't stopped having the image of Lucifer and Nick being together kissing. I really had felt broken.

I laid down onto the ground placing my eyes fixed onto the ceiling. I stared at the cold dark ceiling for a very long time while there was a little moon shining inside cell through an empty window. So its night time now. 

A man stood in front of my cell opening my door grabbing to go out. I glanced back at Key. I really wished I could tell her that I would come back for her, but I can't make a promise I can't keep so instead I mouthed a thank you. 

I was placed in the middle of the stage with a very big crowded. Everybody was staring at me like they were under a spell. Mr. Tanker came up to the front being the MC to this whole audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to present you the star of this auction an unknown breed that has an angel essence." The moment Mr. Tanker announced that I had angel essence I could feel hunger in the audience. I began to tremble in fright. My breath was caught in my throat. I began to shake. "Now beginning to bid at $5,000."

One man raised its paper. "5,500"

Another raised its paper. "6,500."

This time I couldn't stop the tremble. "7,000"

The price was going up. "8,000."

"I'll like to buy her for 10000," a girl spoke. 

"Anyone?" Mr. Tanker asked. "1... 2... 3... sold!"

I looked up at the person whom sold me and it was a girl she was smiling at me and her eyes they were bloody red they remind me of Lucifer instead she had silver long hair with bangs. She was so white. The girl came up to me. "I'll be taking her now," she spoke giving him a straight cash satisfying his thirst for income.

"She's all yours now my lady." She held me by the hand and walked me out the exist and to her carriage. I remained unspoken until we reached a palace. 

"This is my home," she spoke. "My name is Lilith the princess of hell. What is your name?"

"Jessica," I answered.

"Well Jessica my home will be your home."