The War Part I

EMMA

CHAPTER 29

"So you've finally remembered, Elizabeth,"  Lucifer said.

I smile. "Yes, I've remembered thank you Lucifer for always being there for me. Thank you for  trying to save me, but I guess the schemes of my past lives parents were deeper than you thought it would be right?" 

"Yes,"  he said upset. "I am so sorry. I have failed to save you." 

"No worries, but why did you go through such length to save me." 

"Before the underworld was in trouble it was thr crown prince whom came to us to help us fight against Heaven. It was then that we had an favor to owe to Twilight." 

"Twilight?"  I asked everything was so confusing to me.

"Twilight is the name of your dimension in our realm." 

I breathe in everything trying to cope up with all the information and these memories that was so hard to take in, but I was really happy in remembering all of them. Now I know how to use my powers more. 

"Lucifer!"  my father yelled before landing a punch on his face with so much force that sent Lucifer flying towards the wall. Lucifer just laid there on the wall unmoving he didn't want to seem to move. "Don't you dare touch my daughter," my father spat.

"D -dad?"  I said shocked. I have never seen him this angry before. 

"Why did you summon him, Emma? Why? He's a traitor. He used to be my best friend, but then he betrayed me. So please just sent him where he came from. We don't need him here. He doesn't belong here." 

Lucifer kept his silent, but he stood up looking at me. He tries to smile. "I am s-sorry." 

"Don't you dare try to apologize with me. We don't need you here."

"Actually, you need me Damien. I am Lucifer the fallen angel from heaven. I can help you with this."

"And what does the fallen angel intends to do here?" 

"As a matter of a fact I can stop the war in which it is happening right now. You and your daughter don't have to die in order to let your whole supernatural to become whole again." 

"And how will you stop it?" 

He smiles. "Since I am the fallen angel from heaven I have god blood flowing through my veins. My blood can help your realm become whole again as for those exceeds they can use a goat which I picked and enchanted to place it at the sacred ground and let its blood flow at the crest of the half bloods like this both the exceeds and Twilight can remain at peace." 

"But you would have to die?" I questioned.

"If its to make up the sin that I have betrayed your father then I am more than happy to do so." 

"No!" My father spoke rejecting the thought. Lucifer looked up at him in shock. "You may have betrayed me, but I never ask to die for me Lucifer. I have enough people dying because of the mistake I started so I will be the one to stop this war from happening. We will find another alternative instead of sacrificing one another. I have enough with dealing death." 

"Emma!" I turned around to look. I was surprised Sierra was riding a chariot from the tunnel to come in here, but something tells me that she has changed. She ran towards me and hold me into her arms. "I don't want to loose you again." I smile and hugged her back.

"You remembered."  She slowly nods.