The Two Entrance

EMMA

Chapter 15

The fiery cold phoenix remained still on the sky. It's wings wasn't flapping but it was still floating. I stare at the beautiful phoenix and its head turns to look at me straight into my eyes. "You have the look and the soul of our empress, but you're not her."

I nod my head and turn to look at my father his eyes still remained the same a red and a blue he was smiling like he had finally found his identity while my mother still remained shocked by the judge of her face.

"Krayne," my father called. The phoenix turns to meet my father. He nods his head and burst into flames with an outline of his phoenix body what seems special about the flame was the fake there was white flames coming off at a same time. I could only stare at those beautiful flames. My father hands went across the phoenix body and whispered a word. Open.

Less than a few moments the phoenix disappeared and became a swirling fiery and white portal. "Well time to see whats in the world below," my father smiled. Kuro and Baishi both looked at me and disappeared became an object around my neck. I took my mother hands into mine. She was hesitant.

When I put my hand into hers she smile back giving her a sense of comfort. We walked inside the portal after my father went in.

Sooner the portal just closes itself up. A chill fills up the air and pure darkness surrounded us. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel my mother grip tightened around my wrist. I could feel that she nervous and scared, but for me this feels familiar to me.

I muttered the word string. Then thousands of them showed up in front of me all with different colours. The colours helps to bring light into this pure darkness. This was the place that I was trapped for so long, but I have finally escape. I wanted to go, but my mother held on to me tightly. I smile at my mother. "Trust me ma."

She watched my closely and finally she let go of me. I watched my father lost, but I knew and know what I'm supposed to do.

I did the usual touching the strings and danced around this pure madness. My hair glides around this room. When I finished dancing everything faded and we showed up at a weird place. It looks like we were in the palace with a woman standing in front of us. She looks unamused like she was expecting us.

My father looked shocked. "H-how?"

"I know Nick," the woman said. "You're just wondering how did I just came back from the dead. But I am here now, Nick. I am here. I am back."

"M-mom?"

"Yes, Nick I am your mother."

Both my mother and I stared long and hard at each other. Did I just meet my grandmother?